Dragon Cave Egg Exchange

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Cave Egg Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 1,141 through 1,155 (of 1,167 total)
  • Author
    Rachel
    Participant

Yes, I already have my limit of two for all of the Christmas dragons except the first one.

Pegasi1978
      Participant

I haven’t breed my past Christmas dragons yet; all I’m missing is the Holly. Let me know if anyone needs any and I’ll gladly breed them.

Kiya
        Participant

I got a Holly by some miracle. I also got it early enough in the week it _might_ be breedable before the event is over. Cross your fingers!

littleironhorse
          Participant

I got a Holly by some miracle. I also got it early enough in the week it _might_ be breedable before the event is over. Cross your fingers!

Congrats! That’s a great catch! But if I’m not mistaken, even if it matures in time, I don’t think that it’ll be breedable this year.

I’d love to be wrong though, do let us know! ๐Ÿ™‚

Misty
            Participant

I managed to catch some hollies too =) But you are right LIH they wont be able to make holly babies this year. But next year…. >.<

littleironhorse
              Participant

Good news though, we’ve got 3 Hollies in the family! :bigsmile:

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Congrats to those of you who got holly dragons. If only I had the time to get on to hunt. The only way I expect to ever get one would be through a gifting thread.

Sirithiliel
                  Participant

I tried holly hunting, but no luck. Nice to see some people got some!

Kiera
                    Participant

Wow, So many people are managing to catch hollies this year! I’ve been playing so long, and I’ve never managed to catch one. I can’t even seem to trade for one, and I have a second gen gold IOU to offer. ๐Ÿ˜›

Anybody here have a Holly they want to spare? DragCave username (everywhere) is Thunderwing.

Kiya
                      Participant

Wow, So many people are managing to catch hollies this year! I’ve been playing so long, and I’ve never managed to catch one. I can’t even seem to trade for one, and I have a second gen gold IOU to offer. ๐Ÿ˜›

Anybody here have a Holly they want to spare? DragCave username (everywhere) is Thunderwing.

I know opal and I will hook people up next year as we can.

I’m still trying for a gold two years in. LOL

Sirithiliel
                        Participant

New holiday dragons dropping!

Rachel
                          Participant

I grabbed my 2 holiday dragons for the year. Woohoo! Good luck, all. And if you miss them this year, I will plan on breeding mine next year.

littleironhorse
                            Participant

Love the eggs!

Pegasi1978
                              Participant

:jawdrop: Someone very sweet played :santa: and gifted me a holly. Thank you again!

Sirithiliel
                                Participant

:jawdrop: Someone very sweet played :santa: and gifted me a holly. Thank you again!

Nice. Maybe I can snag one next year.

The new hatchlings are so cute!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,141 through 1,155 (of 1,167 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.