fbpx

Dragon Cave Egg Exchange

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Cave Egg Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 901 through 915 (of 1,167 total)
  • Author
    littleironhorse
    Participant

Grabbed it! Thanks! 🙂

Claim my Gold Tinsel egg!

Black Striped: Gone!

Riversgrace
      Participant

I nabbed the Gold, I only have one Tinsel…and their sprite is starting to grow on me 🙂 Thank you!!!

Jinya
        Participant

Gone

littleironhorse
          Participant

New offer: A CB Golder Wyvern egg AND and CB Striped egg for a CB Spring egg or hatchling! 🙂

Tara
            Participant

New offer: A CB Golder Wyvern egg AND and CB Striped egg for a CB Spring egg or hatchling! 🙂

Those seasonals have been a pain to find lately. So far I’ve haven’t been able to nab one. I did manage to breed two pure bred ones though(winter parents) if you’de be willing to trade for those instead… I’d even be willing to trade both PB Springs for the golden wyvern.

littleironhorse
              Participant

Sent you a link for the Wyvern! 😉

And since someone very kindly let me have a CB Spring for free, in the spirit of paying it forward…

Claim my CB Striped egg!

🙂

And another one: Claim my PB red Striped egg!

Riversgrace
                Participant

I so heart you LIH…I picked up your CB Stripe. You know I am working on a project to help someone out with a 5th Gen PB Neb…do you need any new blood for your project or were you done with that? Let me know, and thank you!!!

3DragonCrazy9
                  Participant

I have a 4 gen, even gen Thuwed egg that I’d like to trade for a red egg or red hatchie.

Hmm….I put in a 2 links and didn’t see them in my post. The egg code is : lUfQD, http://dragcave.net/lineage/lUfQD

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Sirithiliel
                    Participant

I have a 4 gen, even gen Thuwed egg that I’d like to trade for a red egg or red hatchie.

Hmm….I put in a 2 links and didn’t see them in my post. The egg code is : lUfQD, http://dragcave.net/lineage/lUfQD

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Made offer

3DragonCrazy9
                      Participant

Offer accepted Sirithillel, and thank you, I’m trying to build up an army of reds.

Sirithiliel
                        Participant

Offer accepted Sirithillel, and thank you, I’m trying to build up an army of reds.

Let me know if you want more and I can breed you more. I will even breed specific reds if you tell me who you want as parents

littleironhorse
                          Participant

I so heart you LIH…I picked up your CB Stripe. You know I am working on a project to help someone out with a 5th Gen PB Neb…do you need any new blood for your project or were you done with that? Let me know, and thank you!!!

You’re very welcome 😉

And I PMed you!

3DragonCrazy9
                            Participant

I have a 4 generation striped egg with black marrow and snow angels in the lineage up for grabs. Please don’t bite it or use it for a neglected experiment.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Tara
                              Participant

Here’s another hatchy for you guys:

CB Vine Female:

Edit:

And here’s a Summer Egg. It’s 3rd even Gen PB Seasonal.

Puffpastryofdoom
                                Participant

Thank you so much, FlamingDragon! I was able to take in your Seasonal Egg! (It’ll be my first Summer dragon! :D)

Viewing 15 posts - 901 through 915 (of 1,167 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.