fbpx

Dragon Cave Egg Exchange

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Cave Egg Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 1,167 total)
  • Author
    littleironhorse
    Participant

Gone!

littleironhorse
      Participant

Really? Which one???

“Spilled Blood.”

Looks interesting, I’m going to have to pick it up!

littleironhorse
        Participant

Gone!

Jinya
          Participant

Thanks to all who give me babies!

littleironhorse
            Participant

Claim my Black hatchling!

Second gen Black/Nebula mix.

Jinya
              Participant

I got it! My first little black dragon! Happy Day!

Thank you LIH!

littleironhorse
                Participant

My pleasure! πŸ™‚

Misty
                  Participant

Hey gang, I need a couple of bred eggs so thought I would offer some trades πŸ˜‰

I need a pink egg from a male CB royal blue with a female CB pink.
                    I also need a male CB Golden Wyvern bred with a female CB stripe to make a GW egg.

I will trade you either some PB stripeys or a tinsel of your choice(may take a few tries) or I will go catch an uncommon CB of your choice (ei. stripe, black, vine, dinosaurs ect ect). If you manage to bred one of these just let me know! Thanks >.<

Tara
                    Participant

Here’s some hatchies for you guys:

Black:
                      Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Vines:

littleironhorse
                      Participant

Hey gang, I need a couple of bred eggs so thought I would offer some trades πŸ˜‰

I also need a male CB Golden Wyvern bred with a female CB stripe to make a GW egg.

I will trade you either some PB stripeys or a tinsel of your choice(may take a few tries) or I will go catch an uncommon CB of your choice (ei. stripe, black, vine, dinosaurs ect ect). If you manage to bred one of these just let me know! Thanks >.<

I have all of those CBs but none currently breedeable…

I’ll give them a try as soon as I can. πŸ™‚

Misty
                        Participant

I have all of those CBs but none currently breedeable…

I’ll give them a try as soon as I can. πŸ™‚

Yeah I keep trying mine too. Darn stubborn things >.< They need to have a "make your dragon into a horn dog" BSA :bigsmile:

Offer stands to everyone, if I get more than one of each that works too, you never know when influence is going to fail O.o

Rachel
                          Participant

I think I have the pink you need. Just catch me a CB stripe, black, or vine sometime. (I can wait…if you never catch one, I’ll live πŸ˜‰ )

http://dragcave.net/view/Wp9Yc

Lemme know if you want it and I’ll send you a link.

Misty
                            Participant

Yup that is the pink I am after! I will go ahunting for ya =) Thanks hun. HUGS

Now I just need a GW egg from a male GW female stripe >.o

Sirithiliel
                              Participant

Yup that is the pink I am after! I will go ahunting for ya =) Thanks hun. HUGS

Now I just need a GW egg from a male GW female stripe >.o

i’d help but I don’t have the stripe =/

Jinya
                                Participant

Anybody’s Springs feeling.. springy? LoL, I need boy springs to go with my two ladies. I don’t mind wintery, or summery parents either, so cool!
                                  Let me know!

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 1,167 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.