fbpx

Dragon Cave Egg Exchange

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Cave Egg Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 1,167 total)
  • Author
    Jinya
    Participant

Thank you! PMd you back.

Sirithiliel
      Participant

:bigsmile: YAY!!! Just got my Magikarp Badge!!! :party:

:love: All Dino’s are grown!!! YAY!!! :love:

I have to remember to do that lol

Elise
        Participant

:bigsmile: YAY!!! Just got my Magikarp Badge!!! :party:

:love: All Dino’s are grown!!! YAY!!! :love:

I have to remember to do that lol

LOL! I did too!! But each dragon that you have will count toward’s the Badge. I moved mine to the top of the scroll so I would remember. πŸ˜‰

Elise
          Participant

Hey All,
            I got this egg Adopt one today! it’s pure Royal Blue.

I would like to trade it for a Magma Egg. (LOL!! Yes, I’m still looking for one!!) Not worried about the lineage but the one with the best I will consider first. πŸ™‚

PM me with offer’s.

Sirithiliel
            Participant

Hey All,
              I got this egg Adopt one today! it’s pure Royal Blue.

I would like to trade it for a Magma Egg. (LOL!! Yes, I’m still looking for one!!) Not worried about the lineage but the one with the best I will consider first. πŸ™‚

PM me with offer’s.

Still trying to breed one for you =) haven’t forgotten

Elise
              Participant

Thank’s Sith!!! :bigsmile: Please keep trying.

I was gifted a Magma from DC Forum!!! :O YAY!!! :love: I have offered the Royal to the gifter but if she does not want it then it will be up for grab’s.

If you have gotten a Royal from me before this is the same breeding from those, so check and make sure your not grabbing a brother or sister to those.

My Magma was gifted a 230am so it could be tomorrow before I find anything out. So check back. there will still be plenlty of time on it to influance it.

Those with Magma egg’s get’s first option’s. And Yes, I can breed other’s of different lineage for Tradeing now. πŸ˜‰

Misty
                Participant

Claim my PB stripey egg!

2nd gen PB stripey for whoever wants it >.<

littleironhorse
                  Participant

Snagged him! Thanks! πŸ™‚

Elise
                    Participant

OK here it is!! Up for grab’s. Claim my

Jinya
                      Participant

Wow, what a pretty egg! I would take it, but my nest is full, and I just can’t seem to let any of them go. I am new to this dragon cave egg thing, I am so excited though! My first egg has a hole in it! So Fun!

Elise
                        Participant

Wow, what a pretty egg! I would take it, but my nest is full, and I just can’t seem to let any of them go. I am new to this dragon cave egg thing, I am so excited though! My first egg has a hole in it! So Fun!

When you get a place for an egg let me know (PM) and I will breed one for you. πŸ˜‰

Elise
                          Participant

Check this little one out!!!! **(had to hide him/her but will repost later)** :love:

I am friend’s with the breeder if anyone would like one. It wont be a breeder but just an egg with a REALLY cool lineage. :bigsmile:

Jinya
                            Participant

When you get a place for an egg let me know (PM) and I will breed one for you. πŸ˜‰

! Thank you so much! How very kind! Come on little dragons grow! πŸ˜›

LuvsDragons
                              Participant

I claimed the Red Stripy egg. Thank you! Those are hard to get. πŸ™‚ I’m still new to the dragon cave site. Is there a post anywhere on breeding and if breeding certain dragons together may yield a different type? Thnx!

littleironhorse
                                Participant

My pleasure! πŸ™‚

Breeding two dragons will only ever get you either parents’ breed, but for more information, I suggest you read the very first post in this tread made by Flaming Dragon.

She put a lot of info into it and also some very useful links! πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 1,167 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.