fbpx

Dragon Cave Egg Exchange

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Cave Egg Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 1,167 total)
  • Author
    littleironhorse
    Participant

Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

Riversgrace
      Participant

I have an alt black hatchy (see sig) that I would be willing to trade for a PB stripey if anyone is interested…

Sirithiliel
        Participant

I have an alt black hatchy (see sig) that I would be willing to trade for a PB stripey if anyone is interested…

darn i bred one, and forgot i had full egg slots…and it got abandoned. Sorry….

3DragonCrazy9
          Participant

I have a paper egg for trade, I clicked on accidentally this morning. Just looking for one hatchie, no eggs.

Gone!

*New* Anyone interested in a free 2 gen or 3 gen Golden Wyvern Egg? Two gen egg is from 2 Golden Wyvern parents, 3 gen is from 2 Golden Wyvern parents, but the “grandfather” of both goldens is a Royal Blue Wyvern.

If you want to check lineage, code for the first egg is HcD5A and second egg code is fQjcE.

If no one is interested, they will be put up for grabs on the AP in an hour from now, which is 7:10 PM EST.

Pegasi1978
            Participant
              Elise
              Participant

Got all mine. Goes for 2 more days. Go get them you guy’s oop’s gal’s!!! 42 of them. 1 every 12 mins. on the DC pages. Not on the Forum itself.

Sirithiliel
                Participant

Got all mine. Goes for 2 more days. Go get them you guy’s oop’s gal’s!!! 42 of them. 1 every 12 mins. on the DC pages. Not on the Forum itself.

Oh my gosh I better get crackin [get it? Crackin? Haha I amuse myself ]

Ann

Haha, I thought I was doing well with 12! Hahahaha

Puffpastryofdoom
                    Participant

Ahhh!!! Thank you so much, Littleironhorse! I was able to adopt your egg! (Never in my dreams would I ever think to have one of the Tinsel dragons!) Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

littleironhorse
                      Participant

My pleasure! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jinya
                        Participant

Hello! I just started Dragon Cave, anyone have any interesting eggs I could raise? ๐Ÿ˜€

Misty
                          Participant

I can see what eggs I can get my dragons to lay tomorrow, egg locked atm. That is if you arent egg locked too ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jinya
                            Participant

I have room now!

littleironhorse
                              Participant

PM sent! ๐Ÿ™‚

Elise
                                Participant

:bigsmile: YAY!!! Just got my Magikarp Badge!!! :party:

:love: All Dino’s are grown!!! YAY!!! :love:

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 1,167 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.