fbpx

Dragon Cave Egg Exchange

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Cave Egg Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 1,167 total)
  • Author
    Tara
    Participant

Here’s a silver tinsel for whoever wants it

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

(FYI for those who care, the lineage is long and rather random)

siberakh1
      Participant

New little eggs for me!

Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!

Kiya
        Participant

I ended up with two paper eggs… Please let me know if you have something interesting to trade for one! πŸ™‚

Rachel
          Participant

Anyone interested? http://dragcave.net/lineage/mnNQ3
            If not, I’ll drop in the AP.

Elise
            Participant

:bigsmile: Hi Everyone!!! I have this Royal Blue that is a pure lineage 3rd generation egg that I would like to trade for a Golden Wyvern not related to the female that is showing beside the Blue.

PM me please if you have one to trade. I would like it to be CB or an egg from 2 Golden parent’s like my female. It need’s to be an egg so I can influance it. πŸ˜‰

Thank’s in advance!!! :bigsmile: I just can’t seem to catch one. First come first served.

Rachel
              Participant

:bigsmile: Hi Everyone!!! I have this Royal Blue that is a pure lineage 3rd generation egg that I would like to trade for a Golden Wyvern not related to the female that is showing beside the Blue.

PM me please if you have one to trade. I would like it to be CB or an egg from 2 Golden parent’s like my female. It need’s to be an egg so I can influance it. πŸ˜‰

Thank’s in advance!!! :bigsmile: I just can’t seem to catch one. First come first served.

You’ve got mail!

Elise
                Participant

You’ve got mail!

Traded!!! Thank you and ENJOY!!!! :bigsmile:

Misty
                  Participant

Does anyone need a thunder egg? πŸ˜‰

Sirithiliel
                    Participant

I would love a thunder egg if it is still available

Misty
                      Participant

I would love a thunder egg if it is still available

Messaged it to ya! Enjoy >.<

Kiya
                        Participant

I still need a silver egg! *waves*

Misty
                          Participant

I will try to breed ya one πŸ˜‰ If they are feeling coopertive next time I try to get some eggs outa them that is =)

One of these days I will manage to nab a CB silver (or maybe even two! :drunk: )

If there is anybody else I said I would make eggs for and I havent PM’d ya recently remind me would ya =P When I went on vacation I lost track of what I was trying to breed for whom!

littleironhorse
                            Participant

I’m also still trying! (to get an egg out of my Silver that is)

My next try is tomorrow!

littleironhorse
                              Participant

No luck with the Silver, got a white egg out of her!

I also didn’t get the egg I wanted out of my Black/Nebula pair so if anyone wants it:

Claim my Nebula egg!

Sirithiliel
                                Participant

No luck with the Silver, got a white egg out of her!

I also didn’t get the egg I wanted out of my Black/Nebula pair so if anyone wants it:

Claim my Nebula egg!

I’ll take it =) still after a red-colored star dragon. Would you like anything of mine in return?

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 1,167 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.