fbpx

Dragon Cave Egg Exchange

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Cave Egg Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 1,167 total)
  • Author
    Elise
    Participant

Does anyone know when the Valintine egg’s will start droping? :~

My little Royal Blue need’s a little help if ya’ll don’t mine clicking on her. I don’t want her to die 🙁 She’s only has 3 day’s and 23 hour’s left and she is only the 2nd one I caught.

Thanks everyone!!! :bigsmile:

Oh yea, and I FINALLY got my tree last week!!! :party:

I have also managed to catch 2 CB Pinks. If anyone want’s a pure pink baby let me know. I will be trying to breed them after the Valintine’s drop. :bigsmile:
      Just send me a PM and I will get one to you if they like each other!!! 😉

Rachel
      Participant

Does anyone know when the Valintine egg’s will start droping? :~

My little Royal Blue need’s a little help if ya’ll don’t mine clicking on her. I don’t want her to die 🙁 She’s only has 3 day’s and 23 hour’s left and she is only the 2nd one I caught.

Thanks everyone!!! :bigsmile:

Oh yea, and I FINALLY got my tree last week!!! :party:

I have also managed to catch 2 CB Pinks. If anyone want’s a pure pink baby let me know. I will be trying to breed them after the Valintine’s drop. :bigsmile:
        Just send me a PM and I will get one to you if they like each other!!! 😉

I think the Valentine’s Day drop is JUST on Valentine’s Day, though breeding of previous Valentine’s Day dragons might be available a bit longer.

Sirithiliel
        Participant

I got lucky and got a previous year Valentine dragon. If it grows up in time I will try to breed some more for anyone that wants one.

Rachel
          Participant

Got a sweetling egg for someone. PM me soon, if you want it (before it gets kicked off my scroll for being overlimit).
            http://dragcave.net/lineage/KliQt

Rachel
            Participant

Got a sweetling egg for someone. PM me soon, if you want it (before it gets kicked off my scroll for being overlimit).
              http://dragcave.net/lineage/KliQt

Bummer. Too late. Anyway, I have a yellow dino egg, if anyone wants it:
              Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Tara
              Participant

Kiya, pm’d you about an egg. I don’t know if you’ve seen it yet.

Rachel
                Participant

Me? It didn’t come through. The Valentine’s day dragons are 2 per scroll per breed, any extras get automatically bounced after a time. 🙁 If she’s looking for the yellow dino, hopefully she’s grabbed it.

Rachel
                  Participant

Me? It didn’t come through. The Valentine’s day dragons are 2 per scroll per breed, any extras get automatically bounced after a time. 🙁 If she’s looking for the yellow dino, hopefully she’s grabbed it.

Heh. Nevermind. I just realized you were sending Kiya a message. 😛

Kiya
                    Participant

Yay! Yellow dino! 🙂

If anyone gets spare valentine’s eggs, can you let me know? I seem to have NO luck. 🙂

(Huh, there’s still a thread…) Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any luck in catching and got a 2ndGen Sweetling with an Alt parent. Because I got this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/bIW4U and am COMPLETELY HAPPY with keeping it, but I was really hoping for a Halloween or an Alt Black momma. 🙁

I also have a Vamp hatchling for anyone who wants to send me a dummy. :bigsmile: I’m out of Magi and I don’t want to just dump it…

Sirithiliel
                      Participant

(Huh, there’s still a thread…) Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any luck in catching and got a 2ndGen Sweetling with an Alt parent. Because I got this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/bIW4U and am COMPLETELY HAPPY with keeping it, but I was really hoping for a Halloween or an Alt Black momma. 🙁

I also have a Vamp hatchling for anyone who wants to send me a dummy. :bigsmile: I’m out of Magi and I don’t want to just dump it…

Sent a PM =)

Vamp has been gifted. :bigsmile:

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

If anyone needs past Valentine eggs let me know and we can coordinate a time when we are both on so I can attempt to breed and pass along the trade link. Since I have two of each egg I’ll only have so long before the eggs will auto-abandon. I have to go to work now, but I’ll be home and can possibly get on after 7-ish (Central) this evening.

littleironhorse
                          Participant

Fourth Gen PB Nebula up for grabs:

And a nice Bronze Tinsel (Staircase lineage with just one tiny hiccup!)

Rachel
                            Participant

Fourth Gen PB Nebula up for grabs:

And a nice Bronze Tinsel (Staircase lineage with just one tiny hiccup!)

Claimed the tinsel! Pretty lineage, even with the hiccup.

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 1,167 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.