fbpx

Dragon Cave Egg Exchange

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Cave Egg Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 1,167 total)
  • Author
    littleironhorse
    Participant

Well, no more luck tonight! Will have to try again tomorrow…

Sirithiliel
      Participant

well you will definitely get a gold out of mine when it’s ready to breed =)

Riversgrace
        Participant

Do they drop in the cave? Or in the AP?

Sirithiliel
          Participant

Do they drop in the cave? Or in the AP?

I’ve only found them in the Alpine habitat

Elise
            Participant

Hello Ladie’s!!! :bigsmile:

WOW, :O Lot’s of new face’s!! That’s so nice to see!!! Well this has grown into quite a big group. Not bad for us dragon lover’s.

Is anyone here born in the Year of the Dragon? I am so I was just wondering. Alot of my friend’s on the DC Forum are also so I figured I’d ask here too.

If anyone is needing any pygmies I have some real nice line’s on my Scroll. I have all of the breed’s but am still working on the last two to get the right amount. But if anyone want’s one just let me know. I’m becoming a bit OCD about how many of each type of dragon I have on my Scroll. :bigsmile:
              I will try to stop by more often but work and school keeps me running.
              Looking forward to the Pillow, River!! Thanks again for him/her. :bigsmile:

Riversgrace
              Participant

Yay! I got one of each 🙂 Thanks for the advice! And Uni Blu! No problem! 🙂

Sirithiliel
                Participant

Congrats on the eggs River!

Tara
                  Participant

here’s a pink hatchy influenced male for whoever wants him. He’s growing up in about 12h unless he’s a slow poke.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Misty
                    Participant

I pounced upon the pinky, thanks FD >.<

littleironhorse
                      Participant

I finally managed to get lucky, but I’d still love an egg out of your gold pair!

Sirithiliel
                        Participant

I finally managed to get lucky, but I’d still love an egg out of your gold pair!

Not a problem, I’m still going to try and get a second blue once my cheesy egg hatches. Be nice to have a pair of both, to make sure I can get good breeding going

Misty
                          Participant

I will share babies from mine too in case some folks miss out >.<

Pegasi1978
                            Participant

I managed to catch three of the new gold eggs so now I have three of each. I’ll breed as needed.

etruscan
                              Participant

Off topic lih (sorry) but I follow the adventures of the various eggs/dragons in people’s signatures even if I don’t collect them myself. At the moment three of your eggs are “fuzzy” [you can’t seem to find the dragon you are looking for] blobs. What does this signify? I have been wondering for a while.

Sirithiliel
                                Participant

Off topic lih (sorry) but I follow the adventures of the various eggs/dragons in people’s signatures even if I don’t collect them myself. At the moment three of your eggs are “fuzzy” [you can’t seem to find the dragon you are looking for] blobs. What does this signify? I have been wondering for a while.

As far as I understand it, it hides the egg so that it cannot collect views. I’m not sure why one would hide their eggs, though I do remember reading about a illness your eggs and hatchlings can get if they are viewed too much too fast, so maybe that’s it?

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 1,167 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.