fbpx

Dragon Cave Egg Exchange

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Cave Egg Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 1,167 total)
  • Author
    Sirithiliel
    Participant

What are these new eggs I am seeing???? Their tag line is ‘This egg shines in the moonlight’ and they are blue with a little white swirl on them, but I can’t find any info on them! Its driving me nuts!

Huh, I don’t know…I’ll have to keep a eye out for one

well drat, I abandoned a egg just to try and nab one of them and I just couldn’t be quick enough. They had a bunch there, but each time someone was faster than I, and they are all gone. Oh well…haha I’ll just try again next time I see one

Tara
      Participant

They’re a new release. Check out the DC Forum for the release thread and to see TJ’s eggs that will be the first to hatch.

Edit: too slow

Sirithiliel
        Participant

They’re a new release. Check out the DC Forum for the release thread and to see TJ’s eggs that will be the first to hatch.

Darn! and I was beaten to the punch on every egg I had tried to click on, now they’re gone. Phooey, lol. Maybe I’ll nab one if they release more

Rachel
          Participant

Darn! and I was beaten to the punch on every egg I had tried to click on, now they’re gone. Phooey, lol. Maybe I’ll nab one if they release more

They’ll be available again on the hour.

Sirithiliel
            Participant

They’ll be available again on the hour.

XD; sadly I can’t stay up that long, it’s a work night. I’ll have to try again some other time. Thanks for the info though! I’ll definitely have to keep my eye out for them

Sirithiliel
              Participant

Congrats on getting some, Ghostndragon! =)

Sirithiliel
                Participant

Whoo! finally got a gold one!

Kiya
                  Participant

All my egg slots are full!

How long will these be around, do you know? (I know, I can go look it up in the morning, lol!)

Tara
                    Participant

They’re permanent. There’s no rush to get them. Sometimes new release eggs are easier to get the first day or two because TJ will change the drops to favor or entirely be the new ones. Only the holiday eggs are limited release eggs.

littleironhorse
                      Participant

Whoo! finally got a gold one!

Congrats! Are those also new? I’m unfamiliar with the description…

Misty
                        Participant

“this egg shimmers like gold” is the description 😉

littleironhorse
                          Participant

I’ve only managed to grab a single “white swirl on blue” egg so far!

Sirithiliel
                            Participant

I’ve only managed to grab a single “white swirl on blue” egg so far!

i got lucky on a gold one during a hour drop last night, and a blue on one of the five minute drops…i’m hoping to get another when my star egg hatches

Pegasi1978
                              Participant

There are two new eggs being released in the Alpine. The blue one says “This egg shines in the moonlight.” and the gold one says “This egg shimmers like gold.”

I managed to grab 5 of the blues (and a misclick on a CB black) during the last hourly drop. Now to wait a few hours so I can try and trade some of those blues (and the black) for golds.

Sirithiliel
                                Participant

There are two new eggs being released in the Alpine. The blue one says “This egg shines in the moonlight.” and the gold one says “This egg shimmers like gold.”

I managed to grab 5 of the blues (and a misclick on a CB black) during the last hourly drop. Now to wait a few hours so I can try and trade some of those blues (and the black) for golds.

Wow five? NIce! I had a really hard time just grabbing two! I’m trying for another once my star egg hatches and frees up a slot…with my luck the two I did grab are going to be same gender haha. Good luck with yours! and a CB Black isn’t bad either =)

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 1,167 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.