fbpx

Dragon Cave Egg Exchange

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Cave Egg Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 1,167 total)
  • Author
    briteblades
    Participant

Spotted Greenwing for whoever wants it!
      Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Sirithiliel
      Participant

haha i found a egg made out of cheese, that’s just funny. XD

Kiya
        Participant

I got a CB thunder dragon egg!

*performs a happy dance*

Sirithiliel
          Participant

*performs a happy dance*

Oooh congrats!! Very lucky!

Rachel
            Participant

Well only two of my eggs are hatching soon, I didn’t want to be greedy and take them all. But if you are fine with holding them then I will gladly take you up on them =D

Yep. I’d happily hold on to them. Just let me know when you’re ready. I’ve got them set up to take views, so they’ll hatch on time and whatnot. Otherwise, I’d just hold onto them and start a lineage program with them. I figure that I can do that at any time with any of my CB green pairs.

littleironhorse
              Participant

*performs a happy dance*

Congrats!

Sirithiliel
                Participant

Well only two of my eggs are hatching soon, I didn’t want to be greedy and take them all. But if you are fine with holding them then I will gladly take you up on them =D

Yep. I’d happily hold on to them. Just let me know when you’re ready. I’ve got them set up to take views, so they’ll hatch on time and whatnot. Otherwise, I’d just hold onto them and start a lineage program with them. I figure that I can do that at any time with any of my CB green pairs.

THank you very much! When I get free egg spaces I will let you know, I appreciate it =)

Kiya
                  Participant

Anyone know how common/uncommon blue nebula females are? I’d like to get one to complete my little herd.

Do they only come from blue mommas or can I breed some off my orange females and possibly get a blue?

Thanks!

littleironhorse
                    Participant

From my experience, the blue females and purple males are more common than green males and orange/red females. And yes, you can breed a red female and get a blue one and vice versa. 🙂

PS: I finally managed to snag a CB Black!!!

Kiya
                      Participant

yay for the CB black! I keep missing those!

An ice dragon and a silver and gold non-tinsel are my major wish list items. Oh, and a CB stripe! LOL

If anyone can breed a PB Vine dragon for me, that would be awesome. I could breed up a PB nebula, red, or harvest in exchange.

littleironhorse
                        Participant

I’m on my second try breeding my Silver without any result, even using the “Fertility” BSA on both parents!

I’m going to try a different male next week…

Sirithiliel
                          Participant

I’ve got a good number of Cave Born ones that I’ll need to find same-species partners for so that I can start some purebred lines =) Probably my new goal after I hatch my latest batch of eggs. Don’t have any vines, silver, or golds or I’d offer to do so once I got a suitable pair

Riversgrace
                            Participant

What are these new eggs I am seeing???? Their tag line is ‘This egg shines in the moonlight’ and they are blue with a little white swirl on them, but I can’t find any info on them! Its driving me nuts!

Sirithiliel
                              Participant

What are these new eggs I am seeing???? Their tag line is ‘This egg shines in the moonlight’ and they are blue with a little white swirl on them, but I can’t find any info on them! Its driving me nuts!

Huh, I don’t know…I’ll have to keep a eye out for one

Rachel
                                Participant

NEW EGGS!! They are a new release for the Year of the Dragon. Grab them!

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 1,167 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.