fbpx

Dragon Cave Egg Exchange

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Cave Egg Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 1,167 total)
  • Author
    Sirithiliel
    Participant

Forgive a ignorant question, but what do you mean by send me a link? haha, I’m not too sure =P A female would be nice, though granted i have a large excess of females and very few males. But I can get males of other species that aren’t so rare!

littleironhorse
      Participant

Forgive a ignorant question, but what do you mean by send me a link? haha, I’m not too sure =P A female would be nice, though granted i have a large excess of females and very few males. But I can get males of other species that aren’t so rare!

Check your PMs, I’ve sent you a link that will allow you to accept one of my hatchlings. 😉

BTW, I didn’t mean to sound bossy before, I just re-read my post and it may have come off that way. LOL!

What I meant to say is that, IF you want to keep the lineage going like it is now, your egg needs to turn out female, that is, if you’re at all interested in breeding of course. It will also give you better trading possibilities with others like myself who like clean lineages. :bigsmile:

Sirithiliel
        Participant

Heehee I didn’t take it as bossy. I’m still new to the whole Dragoncave thing and I didn’t realize only female Gold Tinsels continued the lineage. Of course I’ll accept the little hatchling, and I owe you one in the future =)

Rachel
          Participant

I got lucky and found myself the egg of a gold Tinsel Dragon! Just posting because I’m excited =P however, it’s already down a few days and had no views, so hopefully I can get it to hatch. I’ve gotten lucky on finding good eggs in the cave lately ^W^

And it’s got a lovely lineage too!

Now you need to make sure that it hatches as female which will allow you to keep the lineage going.

I’ve got a pink female that’s gonna grow up in less than a day, I’ll send you a link!

I got a silver tinsel with a very similar lineage last night.

Sirithiliel
            Participant

I got lucky and found myself the egg of a gold Tinsel Dragon! Just posting because I’m excited =P however, it’s already down a few days and had no views, so hopefully I can get it to hatch. I’ve gotten lucky on finding good eggs in the cave lately ^W^

Now you need to make sure that it hatches as female which will allow you to keep the lineage going.

I’ve got a pink female that’s gonna grow up in less than a day, I’ll send you a link!

Congrats to you! =D Tis the week for lucky egg grabs, I think.

littleironhorse
              Participant

Lucky! And congrats!

I have yet to grab a Silver tinsel, but that’s okay, with all the breeding I need to do and the trades I’ve got lined up, I won’t have an egg spot for a while anyway…

littleironhorse
                Participant

I just had a look at it! Very, very pretty!

If you intend to keep the lineage going, I may beg you for an egg when it’s possible!

Sirithiliel
                  Participant

my goodness Ghostndragon, you have a LOT of dragons! Such pretty ones too! I’ll have to find out some of those and keep a eye out for the eggs in the Cave =)

Rachel
                    Participant

I just had a look at it! Very, very pretty!

If you intend to keep the lineage going, I may beg you for an egg when it’s possible!

Maaaayyybeee… (that’s a yes–once I get an egg for myself). And I’m glad you mentioned influencing because I hadn’t influenced mine, yet. I’m glad I have a couple of candidates for mates. One for her and one for her daughter.

my goodness Ghostndragon, you have a LOT of dragons! Such pretty ones too! I’ll have to find out some of those and keep a eye out for the eggs in the Cave =)

🙂 I’ve been collecting them for a bit. I’ve considered “cleaning out” my dragons with horrible lineages, but I figure I’ll keep them and love them despite their checkered past.

Sirithiliel
                      Participant

🙂 I’ve been collecting them for a bit. I’ve considered “cleaning out” my dragons with horrible lineages, but I figure I’ll keep them and love them despite their checkered past.

=) A noble thing to do, and I’d probably do the same ^^

Rachel
                        Participant

I’ve got 2 geode and 2 green eggs all from separate CB green parents. The whole lot of them would make an excellent lineage project, if anyone is interested. If not, I’ll probably keep them and start the lineage project myself.

Sirithiliel
                          Participant

I would love the greens, I have two eggs that should hatch within the next day if you are willing to wait for me to get the free egg slots t =)

Rachel
                            Participant

I would love the greens, I have two eggs that should hatch within the next day if you are willing to wait for me to get the free egg slots t =)

Just the greens? I see you don’t have any geodes. I’ll send you a link for all 4 of them and you can pick them up when you’re ready.

Sirithiliel
                              Participant

Well only two of my eggs are hatching soon, I didn’t want to be greedy and take them all. But if you are fine with holding them then I will gladly take you up on them =D

Riversgrace
                                Participant

Have I forgotten to breed anything for anyone? I know I got caught up a few days ago, but I was wondering if I missed anyone…

Unicorn Blues…I know I am breeding you a Pillow when they are breedable again.

Thats the only one I can think of though…PM me if I forgot anyone!

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 1,167 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.