fbpx

Dragon Cave Egg Exchange

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Cave Egg Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 1,167 total)
  • Author
    Misty
    Participant

Does anyone know if the alt vines/blacks can hatch out of CB eggs? Or do they have to be bred…

Tara
      Participant

They’re bred only.

Misty
        Participant

Cool, Thanks! :bigsmile:

littleironhorse
          Participant

Influencing doesn’t ensure that you will get what you want. It just gives you a very good chance of it.

Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

I guess I’ve been lucky so far, ’cause with the breeding plans that I have in mind, I’ve been influencing almost every egg I get and it’s worked so far except for that last one!

Kiya
            Participant

I have a cheese dragon I would be happy to trade for a non-tinsel silver or gold (Hah!) or an Ice or Thunder dragon.

I’m also willing to trade for a future breeding of one of these!

I’d also take a PB striped dragon or one with a short lineage. PB only for a white, short lineage for another color.

Might take other offers too. ๐Ÿ™‚ Not sure anyone is desperate for a cheese dragon though!

Riversgrace
              Participant

Flaming Dragon, I have to say thank you for bringing DC to us…most fo us here didn’t know what it was until you posted about it! I’ve had a lot of fun with it! ๐Ÿ™‚

Kiya
                Participant

I missed not one, not two, not three, but FOUR red CB eggs today!

I need to have my clicking license revoked!

littleironhorse
                  Participant

I missed not one, not two, not three, but FOUR red CB eggs today!

I need to have my clicking license revoked!

LOL!

I’ve been slugish on the clicker as well lately! Sat staring at a CB stripped for 5 whole seconds before I realised I needed to click! Missed it of course…

Kiya
                    Participant

What is the description for a CB striped? According to the dragon cave wiki it’s the same as another egg (which seems to be the one I always get!) I’m thinking maybe they updated it?

Riversgrace
                      Participant

Kiya, those are in the desert…the stripes only drop in the forest and jungle…yeah they ahve the same tag line….I still have yet to see a stripe let alone try and click on one! When is the best time to try for a stripe? Anyone know?

littleironhorse
                        Participant

Yeah, that’s part of the reason I hesitated, I had to check the habitat I was in, it was Forest, so I would have been okay, but no luck!

The description is “This egg has brightly colored markings on it”, but it has to be in the Forest or the Jungle.

The one I missed yesterday was around 4:30 pm.

Misty
                          Participant

I have gotten several CB stripeys, there is no particular pattern I have seen! They arent very common, appear about as often as the CB blacks. I have gotten them out of both the forest and the jungle so they ARE there. >.<

Kiya
                            Participant

Oh! I didn’t even think to check environment. Doh!

Misty
                              Participant

A magma for someone! Not out of one of my CB’s but the bloodlines arent all that long.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Sirithiliel
                                Participant

Thanks! I was really wanting one of those =)

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 1,167 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.