fbpx

Dragon Cave Egg Exchange

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Cave Egg Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 1,167 total)
  • Author
    Misty
    Participant

If anyone has any dino eggs they want to part with, I would love some more. I’d be happy to breed anything I can for one.

My son loves dinos and likes to help me play, so I’d like to get another one for him to watch grow up.

In a couple of hours I can transfer you one, I grabbed one I already have by mistake >.<

Thanks! PM’d you πŸ™‚

Check your messages :tongue:

Tara
      Participant

here’s a pink hatchling for you guys:

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

here’s a pink hatchling for you guys:

Thank you for the pinky >

www.nakaseart.com

Sirithiliel
        Participant

Can’t believe I’ve never heard of Dragon Cave before! Quite fun to do to pass the time, I must say. Already have some lovely little babies =D

littleironhorse
          Participant

😐 I have not yet managed to get a single egg out of my CB Nebula pairs so far (3 or 4 breedings) 😐

I get another try tomorrow.

Riversgrace
            Participant

Does anyone want a 2nd gen fluffy butt? I bred my two CB pillows and they actually gave me an egg lol…trying to find it a good home πŸ™‚

Sirithiliel
              Participant

i’d take it, but i have no free egg slot at the moment =(

Elise
                Participant

Does anyone want a 2nd gen fluffy butt? I bred my two CB pillows and they actually gave me an egg lol…trying to find it a good home πŸ™‚

I’ll take one if you still have them. I LOVE those guys! I have a male CB if you can influnce it to be a female that would be Awesome. But either way I’ll take one. Just PM it to me.
                  THANKS RIVER!!

littleironhorse
                  Participant

I just caught a CB Nebula egg and I’d like to trade it for a CB White. PM me if you’re interested. πŸ™‚

Misty
                    Participant

I have a CB blue winged neb, if someone has a CB red winged neb and wants to trade let me know πŸ˜‰

Rachel
                      Participant

Purebred nebula out of CB parents. If you already have one from me, you probably already have this lineage.

Sirithiliel
                        Participant

ooh if that is still available when i get a free egg slot, I’ll take it =) i’d love a nebulae one

Rachel
                          Participant

ooh if that is still available when i get a free egg slot, I’ll take it =) i’d love a nebulae one

Looks like it has a new home. If it wasn’t you that picked it up, let me know. I can try to get you one from my other pair.

Sirithiliel
                            Participant

i didn’t get it =/ but i have a free egg slot now, and will totally take one off your hands for you ^^

Rachel
                              Participant

i didn’t get it =/ but i have a free egg slot now, and will totally take one off your hands for you ^^

Bah! No luck. Send me a PM to remind me to send the next one to you.

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 1,167 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.