fbpx

Dragon by Jen Miller.

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Dragon by Jen Miller.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

Perhaps if you have a room suited to it, you could work the decor towards fantasy. A small library area would work well….with Dragons as book guardian accent type theme. Doesnt have to be a full room either…our “library” is also our laundry room, and the cat’s food area. πŸ™‚ But, it’s perfectly understandable that you want your home to be a blend appealing to both of you. I tend to prefer decorations both my husband and I can enjoy…I take pleasure knowing he likes something too.

Skigod377
      Participant

I think we are gonna find a happy medium. I still have my favorite peices.

Also, for those interested, I got that rainbow emp double boxed so he should make it to his destination intact. I know a lot of people are super worried when they are not double boxed. I am glad I found boxes big enough! πŸ™‚

darjeb
        Participant

My b/f thinks I am nut to have all 142 of the Windstones but I love each and every one of them so I just tell him ” that tough” you don’t have to live with them you only see them when you are at my house. End of Conversation.

By the way Ski I am very happy to see you are home safe and sound

Skigod377
          Participant

Thanks girl! Its good to be back!

Just letting everyone know more stuffs are up on Ebay including a coiled brown mother and the ultra cool and very long since retired RED FLAME curlie and a gold curlie. I’ll be listing a few more things as the days go by. Thanks for all the support and the interest. πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Hrmmm.. ow much were you thinking for the busted bunny? I got the other rabbit for Shaun’s mom on mothers day. Thinking I can fix this one up for her birthday.

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Skigod377
              Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Hrmmm.. ow much were you thinking for the busted bunny? I got the other rabbit for Shaun’s mom on mothers day. Thinking I can fix this one up for her birthday.

Make me an offer, girl. He is already boxed up and ready to go! πŸ˜€

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

I would, but I didn’t want to sound like a cheapskate πŸ˜† There were new ones going for about $25 on ebay so I was thinking like $15 bucks? That sounds horrible though 😳

Got a busted Windstone?
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin

Skigod377
                  Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I would, but I didn’t want to sound like a cheapskate πŸ˜† There were new ones going for about $25 on ebay so I was thinking like $15 bucks? That sounds horrible though 😳

I was hoping for $20 but $15 is ok, plus shipping, of course. I can ship him off then give you a total or get a shipping quote and get back to you. Let me know which you would prefer. πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

Let me talk to Shaun and see if he wants to pitch in for it and I’ll let you know πŸ™‚ Do you know what the shipping might run around? I know you in Hawaii, so I just wanted to get an idea. Thanks hon πŸ™‚

Got a busted Windstone?
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin

Skigod377
                      Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Let me talk to Shaun and see if he wants to pitch in for it and I’ll let you know πŸ™‚ Do you know what the shipping might run around? I know you in Hawaii, so I just wanted to get an idea. Thanks hon πŸ™‚

I dont think more than $15-20. Its not in a flat rate box so I am not positive, and the box is pretty decent size since its double boxed. I can get a quote, though, since I head to the post office often because of the Ebay sales.

Skigod377
                        Participant

Just wanted to bump this to bring attention to Jennifer Miller PYO on Ebay. She’s really pretty. πŸ™‚

Jennifer
                          Keymaster

The gem in her forehead is a genuine solid natural opal if I remember right.
                            And the one in the tail is a Cubic Zirconia.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                            My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.