fbpx

drag0nfeathers Needs Your Suggestions

Home Forums Miscellany Community drag0nfeathers Needs Your Suggestions

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Prezaurian
    Participant

Yahoo’s okay. Gmail’s a pain in the rear. I use MSN/live/Outlook. Of the three, I find it’s the easiest to use/organize. Yahoo can be a pain in that regard, but of the three, Yahoo has the more attractive layout
      [
      you can use your own background]. I have a Gmail because my schools use Gmail. Otherwise, I just wouldn’t have one. I recommend going with MSN. Also, I like drag0ns.creations or drag0n.feathers

I’m not super fond of Yahoo, not because I’ve had problems with it. Just personal preferences, so I haven’t used it all that much (not fond of the layout). I’ve not used Gmail at all so can’t offer an opinion there either. But I do use MSN hotmail. I like it too. Pretty easy to use and I’ve been with them for…jeez…more than a decade (God I feel old).

dragOncustoms? Mm, no…forget I mentioned it. It sounds like some kind of weird airport security, ugh!

drag0nplume creations?

Plume is a synonym for feather, but can also be used as a verb meaning pride. -shrugs- You can also have a plume of smoke or a plume of magma.

etruscan
      Participant

drac0feathers?

Betrluk1
        Participant

what about adding the word first or original to the end since you were the first πŸ˜‰

pipsxlch
          Participant

I have a Yahoo and haven’t had problems; I don’t even get that much spam and I’ve had this email since I first got introduced to computers 15(?) years ago. I don’t have a smartphone so I can’t speak of how well it plays with others.

I’m so sorry to hear about Ein.

Kim
            Blocked

I started with yahoo because I could use the name I wanted but got so much spam I switched to gmail. I have had issues with both but gmail actually loads on my phone whereas yahoo has a lot of trouble loading. I had to delete the yahoo app and just use gmail now.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

dragonmedley
              Participant

How do you think yahoo compares to gmail dragonmedley?

Never used either of them, so I can’t help…

We have all our email addresses off from our website. We’ve changed hosts and Internet providers over the years, but always kept the website so the email address never had to change. If you’re in a position to do this, I highly recommend it. You’d need to register your domain name (which isn’t all that much per year) and find a host. We use Freehostia for everything now – they’re reliable and very affordable.

The plus side with this is that I post pics straight from my website – no need for Photobucket, etc.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Kiya
                Participant

I have a gmail, yahoo, and hotmail/msft email address – I like gmail best personally, but I’m not sure I could quantify why. πŸ™‚

Christine
                  Participant

What about Drag0nfeathers Creations?

It’s long-ish but not too bad. Plus “Creations” encompasses all your varied artistic endeavors, and gives you flexibility to apply it to anything you decide to pick up in the future. πŸ™‚

Thedrag0nfeathers

THEdrag0nfeathers

drag0nfeathersArts

drag0nfeathersArt

TheArtOfdrag0nfeathers

drag0nfeathersLives

drag0nfeathersLive

Ohdrag0nfeathers

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

It’s long-ish but not too bad. Plus “Creations” encompasses all your varied artistic endeavors, and gives you flexibility to apply it to anything you decide to pick up in the future. πŸ™‚

I don’t know why but that kept makig me think of purplecat creatives… I know it’s not the same. So fat I’m leaning towards drag0nfeathersdesign (since i’m a kitchen designer it sort of fits I guess)

I also like lysithian’s artofdrag0nfeathers

Thanks so much for the suggestions guys <3

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

I don’t know why but that kept makig me think of purplecat creatives… I know it’s not the same. So fat I’m leaning towards drag0nfeathersdesign (since i’m a kitchen designer it sort of fits I guess)

I also like lysithian’s artofdrag0nfeathers

Thanks so much for the suggestions guys <3

Thanks! And some other ones…

Whatadrag0nfeathers

Notadrag0nfeathers

drag0nfeatherskitchen

KitchNdrag0nfeathers

DrawNdrag0nfeathers

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

first of all: OMG I didn’t know about Ein! πŸ™ That is terrible! I’m so sorry to hear about that. Poor little guy. I hope he has more good days than bad in the coming months. Man, I don’t know what to say. πŸ™ *hugs*

Second of all: I….think you should email dra0nfeathers@gmail.com and tell her/him that they stole your name πŸ˜› haha what about drag0nfeatherz with a z on the end? What I did was have a professional account (firstname.lastname@gmail.com) and then my personal email is through yahoo. I send all my subscriptions, accounts etc through that (except PayPal) it’s sort of a catch-all. I use the generic email client on my phone to read yahoo emails and I login to the site maybe once every 6 months. I haven’t had any problems with it-I like yahoo.

Gmail is good too but one minor thing I don’t like is with the app. There is no “delete all” button. With the email client app, it sorts the email by day and you can delete everything from that day with one click if you want. I get a lot of ads and stuff I don’t care about and it’s easier to click that than selecting 15 different check boxes. Gmail doesn’t do that. You have to tap every.single.email to select it and then delete it. I think Gmail allows for larger file attachments though

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.