fbpx

Don't laugh…

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Don't laugh…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

Does anyone have a brown griffen male they want to sell? I know one is on Ebay right now, but I never win the Ebay game.
      TIA!

Andrea
      Participant

Jodi
        Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
          I know you said, “Don’t laugh,” but I couldn’t help myself. Sorry. πŸ™

He’s going to be impossible to find at a reasonable price at this time. I paid $300 for mine and he’s mint. I don’t think they will go too much cheaper than that any more.

Sorry, I am trying to get a Male griffin as well. I was thinking black, but I might have to settle for white.

Andrea
          Participant

emerald212 wrote:

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
            I know you said, “Don’t laugh,” but I couldn’t help myself. Sorry. πŸ™

He’s going to be impossible to find at a reasonable price at this time. I paid $300 for mine and he’s mint. I don’t think they will go too much cheaper than that any more.

It’s my job in life to make others laugh!
            Just though I’d try!

It doesn’t hurt to try. πŸ™‚

Wow i guess im quite lucky just deciding im going to collect windstone and deciding i love the Griffins and finding a black male griffin BIN! πŸ˜€ $150

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

I know I paid around 250 for mine but that was like 6 or 7 years ago and he has a chipped talon.

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Good luck phoenix πŸ˜€

Andrea
              Participant

Thanks. I’ll put in a bid for the one Ebay.
                I think the one that went for so much was the dark feathered griffin, so this one shouldn’t be as expensive. No one really wants the light feathered griffins, but I’ll settle.

😳 😳 😳 This kinda brings up a good point though… often members of this board either laugh or say “yeah well good luck with that” kinda stuff when people ask to buy stuff, particularly harder to find stuff. I think sometimes its kinda hurtful. Its like being made fun of.
                And worst of all…the person asking sees a post…the jump to see what was said, hoping to have found their hearts desire, only to have the topic clogged with well wishes and bandwagon jumpers. πŸ˜€
                Its no real big deal…it just kinda bothers me. I may just be too sensitive…
                I wish I had a brown gryphon for you dear…but I know yours is waiting just for you. πŸ™‚

Andrea
                Participant

No worries Whippet! I have a really good sense of humor and a “don’t worry, be happy” attitude.
                  I knew when I posted that it would be a snoball’s chance in Arizona that someone ponied one up!
                  There’s always a chance though. Maybe someone needs cash, or don’t want to haul it around anymore.
                  It never hurts to ask!
                  I know being a message board, sometimes the joke is lost or someone gets offended, but we must remember, it’s only the internet!

Well that is why I hesitated to post what I was going to say. I know there are sensitive people in here and I was hoping that Phoenix wasn’t one of them.
                  I will keep a eye out if you don’t get the one on ebay.

Jodi
                  Participant

I hope you don’t think I was being cruel, and I hope you find one. I just think it’s a long shot at this point. There’s a couple things I want that are long shots too, so I’m right there with you. I’ll let you know if I see something though.

Andrea
                    Participant

Pft. Believe me. If I thought someone was intentionally being mean, ya’ll would know about it!
                      I tried for the griffin, but the bid I put in wasn’t big enough. Oh well, the search goes on.
                      I’ll find one sooner or later. Besides, now I don’t have to start saving all over again!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.