fbpx

Does anyone know of any English Dealers?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Does anyone know of any English Dealers?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    DarkRaven574
    Participant

Still collecting the Unicorns in old black, Grand Unicorns, some old white and some original Pegasus family from windstoneeditions.com
      These aren’t sold anywhere in U.K.
      (Payment in GBP = £).

DarkRaven574
      Participant

Hello,

I have recently seen images of Melody’s new unicorns in Slate Grulla and Silver Grulla! They look so beautiful!
        Is the white pegasus collection still available please?
        Other than ebay, can anyone tell me if they know of any good dealers – I bought my last piece, a white hatching pegasus, from THE FRIENDLY DRAGON, since they were the only English store (out of 5) which sold it, but since then I looked and they don’t seem to be selling any pegasus or unicorns…it’s so frustrating! Arrrrg! :negative: :scratch: LOL!

Thanks.

Still collecting the Unicorns in old black, Grand Unicorns, some old white and some original Pegasus family from windstoneeditions.com
        These aren’t sold anywhere in U.K.
        (Payment in GBP = £).

Jennifer
        Keymaster

Hello there!

Welcome to the forum! 😀
          Unfortunately, I think the reason you are finding that the dealers you are looking at are not selling the white Pegasus are because all of those sculptures are currently retired with exception to the hatching pegasus I believe. Also, sadly Windstone is low on stock on many of their sculptures right now and it is possible that the dealer you have visited is waiting for re-stock to come in.

The only pegasus currently in Normal Production (shipped to dealers to sell) is the hatching pegasus.

Here are the only Pegasus currently made in Limited Production. Limited Production means that they are made only in small batches and can be ordered directly from the Windstone Factory: https://www.windstoneeditions.com/shop/pegasus-family/

Here are Windstone’s Unicorns… as you can see, even the white ones are out of stock. 🙁 We are waiting for casting problems to be resolved for more to be cast.
          The white family is Normal Production and to the very best of my knowledge is not retired and should be re-stocked sometime:

https://www.windstoneeditions.com/shop/unicorns/

The Silver Grulla unicorns are Limited Production and as such it’s unknown how many will be made, though I suspect they may paint more.

I hope this helps you!
          Once a normal production piece is in stock for dealers, in theory you should be able to ask that your local dealer order it for you. It all depends on the dealer.
          I sadly do not know what dealers exist in Great Britain… perhaps some of our other members do! 🙂

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

pipsxlch
          Participant

Hi! I think Misato is the only British member posting regularly at the moment. We do have several others though, such as Griffiness. I’m not sure if they’re not around anymore or just not posting as much. They may be able to help you find someone with the pieces you want; I seem to remember a thread about someone over there finding a store with lots of old stock. We have a couple European members also- maybe that would be a cheaper option for you? We have had several of our US and Canadian members offer to help members overseas get pieces, since it can be hard to find sellers who will ship out of country in the ‘real world’. Good luck finding what you want, and welcome!

Morrigan
            Participant

Welcome! 🙂

I see we’re at two different ends of the country but I know of one nice store that normally sells Windstones.

http://www.thenewforest.co.uk/thedms.aspx?dms=13&venue=3702039

The “Coven of Witches” used to have a variety of Windstones in stock but I think last time I checked they had sold them all. If I recall, they haven’t placed an order for quite a while either. I think the bad exchange rate may have put them off buying in large stock for a while, or they may have just stopped stocking Windstones for the time being. If you’re ever down south though, it’s a nice shop in a nice location. 🙂 I’ll have to ask about their Windstone situation next time I go in.

I buy most of my Windstones online now though, straight from the official store here.

Tethra
              Participant

Welcome to the forum!

I feel for you. I’m in Australia, and there are no dealers here at all! *Sigh* Your best bet would be to shop online. The Windstone official store is awesome, and Astral Castle are always wonderful to deal with. (There is ebay as well, but that is another kettle of fish).

Lol, it doesn’t help being outside of the US if you have a Windstone addiction!:D It can get quite expensive, but if you love Windstones as much as I do, it is worth it!

Jodi
                Participant

Since no one has mentioned me, I’m also a dealer and will ship anywhere in the world as long as you pay for shipping. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.