fbpx

Does anyone have a large wizard box I could borrow? ~~~~~ Please ~~~~

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Does anyone have a large wizard box I could borrow? ~~~~~ Please ~~~~

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Pixie-dust
    Participant

Hello,

I have sold my friend Margaret’s 3 Large Wizards that I had posted in the classifieds. All
      three are going to the same person who is someone who has purchased a lot from Margaret and
      myself and is a fellow forum member. I usually just use my own boxes for shipping things that I feel would be more safe and secure shipped in an original form fitted box. Sadly, I don’t collect the large wizards so I don’t have any boxes to ship the ones I have sold in. The person who is purchasing them is a friend and I KNOW he WILL ship them back to you once he receives the final wizard. He will pay for the
      shipping of your box/s to me and then back to you. Your box/s will be taken care of so as not
      to ruin or dirty it/them. If you only have one box, that is great, but we will just have to ship
      it back and forth but if you have 2 or 3 boxes, the loan will be for a shorter period of time. I promise that you WILL receive your box/s back and you will not be out ANY money, all the shipping will be paid for by my buyer/friend. 🙂

Thank you for your time and consideration. 🙂

Take care
      Tamara
      :beer:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.