fbpx

Do you name your windstones?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Do you name your windstones?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 73 total)
  • Author

CherylKaufman wrote:

SilverArrow wrote:

I wonder if Melody names her sculps?

I can imagine she does:

Melody’s Sculpting PYO griffin name: (*%(#*%#(@&%@#$()&%@!()* ARGH

Melody’s mother griffin sculpt name: (*$#@*$*&(#*$@#*(#@#$@#@^ WHY OH WHY!

HAHAHAHA!!

I think it’s usually the casting department that names things. “Cow Pie” for the curly dragons, for example, “$%&#$*&%#*&$” for the egg bookends…

DantheDragon
    Participant

I give my dragons personalities on top of naming them… then make webpages about them ._. I should post links later when I have the time XD

Elizabeth
      Participant

Actually, that’s a very neat idea. If you name something you have an easier time remembering details about. I am going to go name mine tonight. That way i’ll remember in more detail πŸ™‚ how i got each windstone more easily. Cool Idea.

Patricia
        Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

I was going to call him Creme Brulee…

πŸ˜† That made me thing of the Strawberry Shortcake dolls and their pets for some reason.

πŸ˜† I didn’t even think of that. Didn’t she have a cat named Pitter-Pat? I had a cat (a real one) named that once… I think that’s where it came from.

Strawberry Shortcake’s cat was Custard. Don’t remember a Pitter-Pat as any of the other pets either. Cheesecake, Pupcake, Sugarwoofer, Tea Time and Marza Panda are the names of the pets that went with the dolls I have in the top of my son’s closet.

Pitter-Pat belonged to Rosepetal not Strawberry Shortcake.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

I didn’t plan on it, when I first started looking into them. But, since I got my little white one(MY FIRST PAINTED ONE EEEEE!!!!) I named her “shy”, because she looks very shy. I’m actually going to set up a section on my website once I get all caught up that has my collection, and all of thier names and things. Something fun πŸ˜€ Or, as hubby says, just another reason to play with website design πŸ™„

laphon1
          Participant

My black gold OW (prototype) is named NightWing and my black grand unicorn is StormWalker. And the little white flap cat is Lotus. None of the others have names…yet.

Jodi
            Participant

Keplilly wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

I was going to call him Creme Brulee…

πŸ˜† That made me thing of the Strawberry Shortcake dolls and their pets for some reason.

πŸ˜† I didn’t even think of that. Didn’t she have a cat named Pitter-Pat? I had a cat (a real one) named that once… I think that’s where it came from.

Strawberry Shortcake’s cat was Custard. Don’t remember a Pitter-Pat as any of the other pets either. Cheesecake, Pupcake, Sugarwoofer, Tea Time and Marza Panda are the names of the pets that went with the dolls I have in the top of my son’s closet.

Pitter-Pat belonged to Rosepetal not Strawberry Shortcake.

Thanks. That’s it.

Melody
              Keymaster

SilverArrow wrote:

I’m terrible for coming up with names for pets even, so I’m totally helpless with Windstones! I can’t come up with good names for any of my Windstones except my emerald oriental dragon. He just looks like a Ralph to me (don’t ask me why). I would like to come up with some good names for my Unicorns, but can’t think of any. Any suggestions?

I wonder if Melody names her sculps? Uh, yes, I do name them, but not the all sculpts. I’ve named some individual pieces I have around, too.

WolfenMachine
                Participant

SilverArrow wrote:

I’m terrible for coming up with names for pets even, so I’m totally helpless with Windstones! I can’t come up with good names for any of my Windstones except my emerald oriental dragon. He just looks like a Ralph to me (don’t ask me why). I would like to come up with some good names for my Unicorns, but can’t think of any. Any suggestions?

Try going to babynames.com or americanbabynames.com and browsing through the alphabet. A’s, R’s, E’s, S’s have pretty names usually

I only name my PYO’s. Not my productions…Except my emerald OW…He’s known as “Big Man” around here! πŸ˜†
                  Although I finished painting most of my first Dragon during the power outage, adn she doesn’t have a name yet…For some reason I want to wait to name her with something to do with electricity…How about “Watt”? LOL
                  Does anyone know a way to make dark purple show up in a pic? She looks like she has Midnight blue instead of the deep purple of the Amethyst stone on the page showing the jewels. πŸ˜•

Skigod377
                  Participant

When I get an SK, im gonna name her “Fatty.”

Jennifer
                    Keymaster

skigod377 wrote:

When I get an SK, im gonna name her “Fatty.”

Ski, you are awesome. πŸ˜†

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                      My art: featherdust.com

WindstoneCollector, or Joule maybe?

Skigod377
                      Participant

Nambroth wrote:

Ski, you are awesome. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Bob

fatty is kind of insulting though in my opinion

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 73 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.