fbpx

Do you give factory tours?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Do you give factory tours?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I don’t know if I would ever be able to be near Corvalis, but if I was, or somebody else from the forum was, is it possible to get a factory tour? I know I am really curious about how a Windstone is made, from start to finish. ๐Ÿ˜€

Melody
    Keymaster

49ER wrote:

I don’t know if I would ever be able to be near Corvalis, but if I was, or somebody else from the forum was, is it possible to get a factory tour? I know I am really curious about how a Windstone is made, from start to finish. ๐Ÿ˜€

We do , but I warn people that there isn’t much to see! A big pile of boxes , and another big pile of boxes.. and, look over here! -some more boxes…

bayoudragon
      Participant

Yes, but they are Windstone boxes, so it would be worth it! ๐Ÿ˜†

Christine
        Participant

I so agree! I’m only a couple hours from Hollywood and I always wanted to see the factory. I got to see the Hagen-Renaker factory when I was in HS and it was amazing! But then they had to up’n move on me! Grr!

Welp, if I’m ever in Oregon I’ma definitely bring a fruit basket ๐Ÿ˜€

Bob

I got to the factory MANY times in No Ho and there was MUCH more to see then Melody gives credit for!!
            PLUS I got to meet all the people there including Karen before she left us, the 2 kitties, the HUGE lizard sorry I’m not sure what kind he/she is???
            PLUS I got to see the Coverted OW cart in person several times!!
            It many seem like nothing but boxes now BUT that means Windstones are selling unless they are packed boxes just waiting to get unpacked from the move???

Jasmine
            Participant

Since Melody still can’t find her piano, I think it’s safe to say that there is still a huge amount of stuff to unpack. ๐Ÿ˜€

Bob

Who REALLY NEEDS a piano???

twindragonsmum
                Participant

๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ EVERYONE needs a piano, DM! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ That’s part of life ๐Ÿ˜€

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

Leigha
                  Participant

Does a keyboard count? ๐Ÿ˜€

I taught myself how to play a few classical songs. Love my keyboard. So does my nephew…*bang bang BANG!* okay that’s enough of the keyboard, *puts it away again*

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

Yas – a keyboard counts! ๐Ÿ˜‰

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.