fbpx

Do we have a break for a while?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Do we have a break for a while?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hello! I was wondering if there is going to be a break for new items in the store? I am looking out for me and a forum friend, and I could use a “store watching” break. πŸ˜€ Is there anything new in the forecast? Thanks so much!!!!!!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

kenziesmommy663 wrote:

Hello! I was wondering if there is going to be a break for new items in the store? I am looking out for me and a forum friend, and I could use a “store watching” break. πŸ˜€ Is there anything new in the forecast? Thanks so much!!!!!!

Melody wrote:

Well it happened again, our store kinda crashed. It does this when too many sales happen at once. We need to think of a way to get around this problem.
      I promise, in the future we will make larger batches of pieces so that this isn’t such a nerve wracking event for everyone. This was the last batch of limited production pieces we had to sell from our North Hollywood location and there was only 12 of each.

I think that they are done with Limited Production stuff for now.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Thank you so much! I was like “did I miss something?” LOL πŸ˜† I guess I will have time to get money saved up. πŸ˜€ Thank you again Jennifer!

Jennifer wrote:

kenziesmommy663 wrote:

Melody wrote:

Well it happened again, our store kinda crashed. It does this when too many sales happen at once. We need to think of a way to get around this problem.
      I promise, in the future we will make larger batches of pieces so that this isn’t such a nerve wracking event for everyone. This was the last batch of limited production pieces we had to sell from our North Hollywood location and there was only 12 of each.

I think that they are done with Limited Production stuff for now.

Melody
      Keymaster

kenziesmommy663 wrote:

Yes, we are done with putting new stuff in the store for now. We will close down completely at this location pretty soon for the final exodus. We are doing very little from here now, except shipping, and putting a few ebay things up. It is SO quiet!

Amanda
        Participant

*phew* That means I can quit stalking the store for a pink lap for a while! I’ll actually be able to afford one the next time they show up!

Melody wrote:

kenziesmommy663 wrote:

Yes, we are done with putting new stuff in the store for now. We will close down completely at this location pretty soon for the final exodus. We are doing very little from here now, except shipping, and putting a few ebay things up. It is SO quiet!

Quiet indeed! I have seen the most of maybe 11 people on here. 😯 I thought that maybe I miss some conversation. LOL Guess I have some time to get some of my college work done for these summer classes. πŸ˜€ Do you have any idea when you will be settled in? Are we talking like months or weeks? Just out of curiosity. πŸ™‚

Bob

Quiet is good right now because it will allow our check books to heal!!

Melody
            Keymaster

kenziesmommy663 wrote:

Melody wrote:

kenziesmommy663 wrote:

Quiet indeed! I have seen the most of maybe 11 people on here. 😯 I thought that maybe I miss some conversation. LOL Guess I have some time to get some of my college work done for these summer classes. πŸ˜€ Do you have any idea when you will be settled in? Are we talking like months or weeks? Just out of curiosity. πŸ™‚I didn’t mean quiet on the forum, I meant quiet at Windstone! Our rooftop blowers that exhaust the paint booths are disassembled, everyone is gone except for a few people still packing…You can hear crickets.

Bob

Sounds like you are VERY close to being our of there completely!!

Starbreeze
                Participant

Melody wrote:

kenziesmommy663 wrote:

Melody wrote:

kenziesmommy663 wrote:

Quiet indeed! I have seen the most of maybe 11 people on here. 😯 I thought that maybe I miss some conversation. LOL Guess I have some time to get some of my college work done for these summer classes. πŸ˜€ Do you have any idea when you will be settled in? Are we talking like months or weeks? Just out of curiosity. πŸ™‚I didn’t mean quiet on the forum, I meant quiet at Windstone! Our rooftop blowers that exhaust the paint booths are disassembled, everyone is gone except for a few people still packing…You can hear crickets.

I’m sure you’ll be happy when the last truck load leaves for Oregon. I hope that’s soon. πŸ™‚

darjeb
                  Participant

When do you think you’ll be 100% in OR?

Skigod377
                    Participant

Ahhhh… Break TIME!

Maria
                      Participant

Oof, that’s good news. Now we can play catch-up on regular production pieces for a while…

Travistie
                        Participant

I certainly welcome a nice long break too! πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.