fbpx

Do Flions normally have a number?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Do Flions normally have a number?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

Andrea
      Participant
        NirvanaCat13
        Participant

😯 It looks like it’s been carved out of the paint?

Purplecat
          Participant

Wow, I didn’t even see that. I had to go back and look! I thought about bidding on him but I’m saving for a white kinglet,poads and the birman lap cat(not to mention a SK). Ouch, I guess I have a long list!

Participant

purplecat wrote:

Wow, I didn’t even see that. I had to go back and look! I thought about bidding on him but I’m saving for a white kinglet,poads and the birman lap cat(not to mention a SK). Ouch, I guess I have a long list!

Don’t forget the birman will be $200. Well worth it, but when you get a couple of pieces in that price range it can sure add up. Good luck regardless of what you decide to do. 😀

Andrea
              Participant

What is a birman? Is there a picture somewhere?
                Nevermind. I googled!

Purplecat
                Participant

Yeah, I know, I actually called and checked. I guess my big ones right now are the kinglet, birman and Poads. I’m hoping to find a white kinglet and I guess I should have bid on the one on ebay. He went for around 70 I think and maybe I could have learned how to fix the chip on his nose. Wish I had.

Participant

purplecat wrote:

Yeah, I know, I actually called and checked. I guess my big ones right now are the kinglet, birman and Poads. I’m hoping to find a white kinglet and I guess I should have bid on the one on ebay. He went for around 70 I think and maybe I could have learned how to fix the chip on his nose. Wish I had.

Yea, you never know about that. You can be sure though, more deals will come along. The only question is when.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.