fbpx

Dinosaurs

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    darjeb
    Participant

darjeb
      Participant

I sent these pictures to Keschete when the Velociraptor I puchased from her arrived and she suggested I post them. These are all my dinosaurs and this room is the reason I wanted them. The house I own was a model before I bought it and one bedroom was decorated for a child. As you can see 1 1/2 walls are hand-painted dinosaur scenes .

That is a cool room. Let just hope the dinos don’t get broken. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Participant

COOL! I would have sold my right arm as a kid to have a wall mural like that! Awesome!

Lokie
          Participant

The Windstones fit right in. Very cool.

Elena
            Participant

Gorgeous Room! I know so many kids (and me) who would love that room! It’s so nice you didn’t paint over that fabulous mural!

keschete
              Participant

I thought that was such a neat room and was envious that darjeb has such a neat place to display her Dino collection.

Ohh and darjeb, you need a hatching Galapagos Tortoise to go with those. If I find another one I will let you know!

I am also thankful that we have a place where we can trade, buy and sell Windstones with other Windstone collectors and we don’t have to ebay pieces.
                I am very happy my extra Velociraptor got a good home with a collector!!!

keschete
                Participant

Here is a pic of my dinos….

Megan
                  Participant

The dinos are all so cute! The T-Rex especially. I was always a sucker for the big guy (girl?) from Jurassic Park ๐Ÿ˜†

darjeb
                    Participant

That is a fabulous collection Keschete. Is the background pictures or what? I have never noticed the bookends before but they are great I’ll have to look for a pair to guard the dinos.

Skigod377
                      Participant

That is too cool! Love the room! And the T-rex is smiling for the camera! How cute is that?! ๐Ÿ˜†

Nice pic kesche. Out of that pic I am missing 3 hatching and the bookends.

keschete
                        Participant

darjeb wrote:

That is a fabulous collection Keschete. Is the background pictures or what? I have never noticed the bookends before but they are great I’ll have to look for a pair to guard the dinos.

The background is actually a card and envelope, they are something a forum member sent me as a thank you. So I put them behind the dinos. The card and envelope are large 8 x 11 art cards and they are all dragons.

I love my dinos!!!! And I got the egg bookends on Ebay for $46 each…..

Not a bad deal on the bookends.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.