fbpx

Dino PYO

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Dino PYO

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

hi…I was wondering….if there miiiight be eventual plannnss…for pyo dinos? like baby dinos? I don’t see many dino sculpts and yours are soooo cute(and accutrate, i like that a lot)

*squeeksqueek-Trex-Squeeksqueek*

Jennifer
        Keymaster

Oh man! I’d love some little feathered theropods.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

Nambroth wrote:

Oh man! I’d love some little feathered theropods.

squeek Nam!Squuuueeeeek! those would be so darn cute and fun to paint too! i was thinking bout that, scales and feathers on one creature, how much fun to paint with such texture!

Melody
            Keymaster

KoishiiKitty wrote:

hi…I was wondering….if there miiiight be eventual plannnss…for pyo dinos? like baby dinos? I don’t see many dino sculpts and yours are soooo cute(and accutrate, i like that a lot)

*squeeksqueek-Trex-Squeeksqueek*
              I hadn’t thought of that. I was planning on sticking with the fantasy stuff for now, since there are lots of nice dinos out there already, made by other companies.
              Stuff like this abound: http://www.myjurassicpark.com/modelsforsale.html

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

yeah, i’ve seen the other stuff…it just does not grab me like your stuff does. hmm.. i might have to look a bit deeper to see if i can find good dino sculpts to paint.

Maria
                Participant

I like some of the stuff on that website Melody mentioned. The Rex head looks pretty well-done.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.