fbpx

Differences in Lg.Blue Wizards?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Differences in Lg.Blue Wizards?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Hiya Ms.Melody.A friend and I were talking and was wondering about the blue wizards.I know this has been mentioned but forgot.I believe there were three versions of them?Is this correct and what are the differences?Why?Thanks as always. :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Melody
      Keymaster

Yes, there were three versions of the large blue wizard. The earliest one has brown on the back of his cape and on his hat, with a rose color inside his cape. Only his robe is blue.
        The next oldest is mostly blue, but still has the rose color inside of his cape.
        The most recent of the blue wizards has a solid blue outfit.

Then we switched to the interference Peacock blue paint scheme.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
        Participant

Hi Melody,
          I have a Sm. Wizard that is all blue is there also a LG. Wizard that is all blue? Also is there a Sm. Wizard that has the blue with rose robe? I thought I had collected all of the Wizard DANGIT!! 😕

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Hi Melody,
            I have a Sm. Wizard that is all blue is there also a LG. Wizard that is all blue? Also is there a Sm. Wizard that has the blue with rose robe? I thought I had collected all of the Wizard DANGIT!! 😕

I know of two versions of the small wizard in blue. There is a small wizard with blue robes and red sleeves (I’ve been told it’s older) and then there is the small wizard in solid blue robes. Here are comparison shots of them.

Pegasi1978
            Participant

The small blue wizard with rose sleeves is rare. I’ve only seen five or so on ebay.

Bodine
              Participant

Thank you Ms.Melody.That clears it up for a couple of us.I have the second one,not the newest like I thought I did,thanx!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                Participant

:bigsmile: Thank you!!! Something new to hunt for! :bigsmile:
                  YAY!!! Won one on EBAY!!! SM. WIZARD W/BLUE AND ROSE !!!! :bigsmile:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.