fbpx

December and Holiday Plans?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody December and Holiday Plans?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Hi, Melody! Do you have December and/or Christmas (or winter holiday of choice) plans, yet? For your family? For the store/staff?

The mention of “please, no expensive Grab Bags a month before Christmas” in the What’s Coming Up thread made me think about it — are you guys going to stuff the store full of goodies for Christmas shoppers, or take a break and just let everybody buy each other gift certificates to spend when you all come back to work in January? ๐Ÿ™‚

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
      Participant

Well, that’s awesome news; I know there are an awful lot of forum people who will be delighted by the arrival of PYO Hippocampi before Christmas! (Or after it…)

If that’s it for new releases, what about restocking? And/or grab bags? It looked like you guys were gearing up for another GB of unis or poads, in the “What’s new” thread. I know lots of people here will be excited about that, too! I foresee many grab-bag-box-sized Christmas presents under members’ Christmas trees… ๐Ÿ˜€

Hi, Melody! Do you have December and/or Christmas (or winter holiday of choice) plans, yet? For your family? For the store/staff?

The mention of “please, no expensive Grab Bags a month before Christmas” in the What’s Coming Up thread made me think about it — are you guys going to stuff the store full of goodies for Christmas shoppers, or take a break and just let everybody buy each other gift certificates to spend when you all come back to work in January? ๐Ÿ™‚

We don’t have any special plans for Christmas around here! We take Christmas day off, but otherwise just work work work as usual.
        The only new sculpture that looks like it will be out soon is the pyo hippocampus.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.