fbpx

Dear Canadians…anyone wanna mail me some Aerobars?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dear Canadians…anyone wanna mail me some Aerobars?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

To anyone who would be willing to mail me some mint (and or chocolate) aerobars, please pm me. I’d love to trade some aceo cards or paint a foopuppy or something for you for a few….. or a bunch…:) P.s. Laundry2011 wants some too. PM Me if you can help. πŸ˜€

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

pony-up
    Participant

I think I saw those candy bars in a vintage and obscure candy shop in Austin, Texas a couple weeks ago. If I’d known you wanted them I could have grabbed a few! πŸ™

Amstaff
      Participant

LOL ! Where did you first try these at Allison? They are like my fav. Chocolate bar…. Well no actually I like the Mars bar even more….mmmm….and the Wonder Bar ( peanut buttery center…) Mmmmmmm! Then the Aero comes third, lol !

Id be happy to help you out Allison πŸ™‚

Just drop me a pm πŸ™‚

LOL ! Where did you first try these at Allison? They are like my fav. Chocolate bar…. Well no actually I like the Mars bar even more….mmmm….and the Wonder Bar ( peanut buttery center…) Mmmmmmm! Then the Aero comes third, lol !

Id be happy to help you out Allison πŸ™‚

Just drop me a pm πŸ™‚

Laundry2011 visited a friend in BC last spring and hasn’t had a chance back. And I have no passport. Or vehicle, otherwise I’d drive up myself, I’m only 3.5 hours from the border. πŸ˜› Now laudnry2011 is talking about how good mars and wonder bars are….she say “mmm they are all good, the good chocolate”

pming you..:)

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Kim
        Blocked

You guys don’t have Aero bars there? My mom likes them too. What other chocolate bars do you not have there? I don’t mind shipping them too, especially in the fall or winter when it’s cooler so they won’t melt in shipping.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

You guys don’t have Aero bars there? My mom likes them too. What other chocolate bars do you not have there? I don’t mind shipping them too, especially in the fall or winter when it’s cooler so they won’t melt in shipping.

How would I know what we don’t have? LOL What do you guys have? Aero bars are the only canadian chocolate I have had. I’d love to try any and write reviews, itd be fun πŸ™‚

I wish we had em but Hershey’s owns america and most of thier chocolate is full of preservatives, stabilizers (to prevent melting) and like syrups. Why would you need those? I’d pay a little more for an aerobar anyday. Well, really, they are amazing…:)

Falcolf
          Participant

I don’t mind shipping some. πŸ™‚ They’re one of my favourites too, especially the mint ones!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Natasha
            Participant

They sell them at Cost Plus if you have any of those near you. I wouldn’t trust our mail for chocolate at the moment. It was 102 today.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
              Mother: Okapi
              Gothic - Mahogany
              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Angelika_Zen
              Participant

There is a Sweet Shop near me, that is full of candy and chocolate i have never heard of. I like going in and getting the wierdest looking sweets with the strangest of packaging, which is usually in a different language…..oh! We should have a candy swap! Make a little gift bag of sweets….stuff that is not going to spoil and that isnt expensive to ship….am i alone in thinking this would be fun? people signing up would have to specify allergies and serious dislikes….but i think if you have a sweet tooth, those are probably non issues. I think it would be fun!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Prezaurian
                Participant

Do you have any Publix grocery stores around your area? I think mine has an ‘English’ food/snack section that has those. If you don’t, I can check mine (to make sure) for you.

Amstaff
                  Participant

Here is a neat list showing Canadian bars not found in the US :

http://ibackpackcanada.com/ultimate-canadian-candy-list/

Amstaff
                    Participant

Do you have any Publix grocery stores around your area? I think mine has an ‘English’ food/snack section that has those. If you don’t, I can check mine (to make sure) for you.

We have an “English” snack section here as well, in places like WalMart πŸ˜‰ Lots of good chocolate there as well, but pricier than our own Canadian bars πŸ˜‰ The ‘Wispa’ bar is one of the English ones, its kinda like an Aero bar, but comes in thin pieces, not a thicker bar like the Aero.

Has anyone heard of the Mirage bar? The Mirage is a FAT Aero bar, a chunky form full of bubbles, and tastes just as good πŸ™‚

They sell them at Cost Plus if you have any of those near you. I wouldn’t trust our mail for chocolate at the moment. It was 102 today.

Its 55 in north idaho right now πŸ™‚

We have an “English” snack section here as well, in places like WalMart πŸ˜‰ Lots of good chocolate there as well, but pricier than our own Canadian bars πŸ˜‰ The ‘Wispa’ bar is one of the English ones, its kinda like an Aero bar, but comes in thin pieces, not a thicker bar like the Aero.

Has anyone heard of the Mirage bar? The Mirage is a FAT Aero bar, a chunky form full of bubbles, and tastes just as good πŸ™‚

ya, but Canada has restrictions on what can be put in your food sweetener and chemical-wise. They dont have stuff like that here. Thats why the are no oreo brand oreos there, they have corn syrup and other stuff in em.

nope, first i live 50 miles from the first larger city, and 120 from the next. We have walmart locally…but you have to go to spokane or cda for other stuff and they dont carry anything like that. its all like costco and fredmeyers. There are some cool shops that make hommade truffles that are awesome though!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.