fbpx

dating windstones

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone dating windstones

• This topic has 26 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 15 years ago by Bob.
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

I think she got most of the answers she needed…*Tries to drag thread back out of the Dating Game* XD

Bodine
    Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

I think she got most of the answers she needed…*Tries to drag thread back out of the Dating Game* XD

BINGO! 😆

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bob

bodine6127 wrote:

BINGO! 😆
        I was thinking the sme thing about dating Windstones. Maybe they would not be as critical as dating humans!!
        I also think it’s the 100 mark to no longer be lurking so just keep posting and you will be fine. Only 2 more to 100!!

Bodine
        Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

bodine6127 wrote:

BINGO! 😆
          I was thinking the sme thing about dating Windstones. Maybe they would not be as critical as dating humans!!
          I also think it’s the 100 mark to no longer be lurking so just keep posting and you will be fine. Only 2 more to 100!!

A couple more you say? 8) by the way…
          It was a JOKE XD 8) and I had a legit question in the very beginning,I believe.I was wanting info. on the hang tags :wink:and dragons as dates 😈 ?

bodine6127 wrote:

I had a legit question in the very beginning,I believe.I was wanting info. on the hang tags and dragons as dates :twisted

Yes, there are a number of gaps in our Encyclopedia; and the way we present the information doesn’t always provide the specific answer being looked for.

You are more likely to find someone who can answer, though, if your questions are more specific, such as “When was the Emerald Hatching Dragon first introduced?” or “Were there any Hatching Kinglet Dragons with hang tags?”

Bodine
          Participant

The Castle [Dave wrote:

“]

bodine6127 wrote:

I had a legit question in the very beginning,I believe.I was wanting info. on the hang tags and dragons as dates :twisted

Yes, there are a number of gaps in our Encyclopedia; and the way we present the information doesn’t always provide the specific answer being looked for.

You are more likely to find someone who can answer, though, if your questions are more specific, such as “When was the Emerald Hatching Dragon first introduced?” or “Were there any Hatching Kinglet Dragons with hang tags?”

Yep,I should have been more specific. It’s just that all of the tags I have seen,so far, are marked 2000.I have gotten a couple from forum members,etc.,and no tags were attached.Just wanting more info. on the sculpts. A book of “Windstone Facts” would come in handy at times. 😀

Jennifer
            Keymaster

bodine6127 wrote:

The Castle [Dave wrote:

“]

bodine6127 wrote:

Yep,I should have been more specific. It’s just that all of the tags I have seen,so far, are marked 2000.I have gotten a couple from forum members,etc.,and no tags were attached.Just wanting more info. on the sculpts. A book of “Windstone Facts” would come in handy at times. 😀

The problem with that is that even the Windstone Staff and Melody herself have no idea of many of ‘the facts’!! 😆

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

Bodine
              Participant

:hi: No sense beating a dead horse 🙄 🙂 I guess all of you at Windstone underestimated your talents, :yes: didn’t think folks would be so interested in your products? :shrug:

Hee hee. 😀
                I got your pics in your email! (Yes you did it right) :yes:
                I’ll answer you back there. 🙂

Bob

Melody has said many times they NEVER thought they would have highly collectible pieces. She was just doing what she loved doing the rest was because of us. Since you are so new I’m one of the OLD FARTS here having been collecting over 20 years with MANY retired Dragons

Hey DM!!! Don’t be calling old farts!!! I’ve been collecting for 20 years too!!! (And, you never know who might be an old fart around here! 😀 )

Bob

Hey DM!!! Don’t be calling old farts!!! I’ve been collecting for 20 years too!!! (And, you never know who might be an old fart around here! 😀 )

that was ONLY directed to me!! I’m 42 and feel 82!!! and can’t believe I have been collecting for 20 years, almost 21. I started July of 1988 when I found the Male and Female (now Mother) dragons in Brown in SF on a shopping trip and had to buy them seperately a week apart for my birthday presents to myself. One at a time since I was on a motorcycle at the time

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.