fbpx

Dart Frog Dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Dart Frog Dragons

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I think dart frog dragons should become production pieces. From what I’ve seen on the forum they are extremely popular and I think they are gorgeous!

rock-reader
    Participant

I think they are outstanding as well but they are probably way too complex for a regular production color. However, we can encourage P.S. to do more for the Special section or for eBay. I don’t know if it would devalue the ones already sold but I know if would make a number of forum members happy.

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

It would certainly make me very happy! I keep loosing them, LOL! Soon I will have to resort to begging and nobody wants to see that!

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

etruscan
        Participant

I think they are outstanding as well but they are probably way too complex for a regular production color. However, we can encourage P.S. to do more for the Special section or for eBay. I don’t know if it would devalue the ones already sold but I know if would make a number of forum members happy.

Are the Poison Dart Frog dragons more complex than the LP Ocelot Griffins? They don’t look like it to me (but I really don’t know for sure).

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Are the Poison Dart Frog dragons more complex than the LP Ocelot Griffins? They don’t look like it to me (but I really don’t know for sure).

That’s actually a good point… maybe a small run could be made on a sculpt that hasn’t hit ebay yet… like Old Warriors, Fledglings, or even Curlies?

… oh man.. Poison Dart Orientals would be EPIC *drools at the thought*

Got a busted Windstone?
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Tattoo Mother Kirin

Kiya
            Participant

Most of the LP schemes are ones Melody has designed. PS really dislikes painting the same scheme over and over and so far Melody hasn’t done an LP of a scheme another painter designed (except maybe for Olimpia back in the old building). So, poison dart isn’t more complex, but PS probably isn’t willing to paint it as an LP and Melody may or may want to learn to duplicate it. 🙂

Uh, it’s not my decision. And no one’s asked me. Glad people like the color scheme.

Kiya
              Participant

Uh, it’s not my decision. And no one’s asked me. Glad people like the color scheme.

Oh, I’m sorry! I thought someone had. 🙂

If you painted more poison dart spectrals, I know there are people who would LOVE to buy them!

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Not that I don’t already worship you and your god like painting skills and beautiful paint schemes, but I think I would have a convulsion of happiness if you painted another Riser and/or Sitting Spectral!

..and Old Warrior, I think I’d just die because I’d never afford it, but all in all, I think it’s my favorite scheme of yours next to Barn Swallow!

Got a busted Windstone?
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

Lap dragon, must have more lap dragons in this color scheme.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                    Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                    Sun Dragon Koi #3

That’s actually a good point… maybe a small run could be made on a sculpt that hasn’t hit ebay yet… like Old Warriors, Fledglings, or even Curlies?

… oh man.. Poison Dart Orientals would be EPIC *drools at the thought*

Poison Dart Orientals……….x.x *faints*

darjeb
                    Participant

I haven’t been on the Forum lately and can somebody tell me what a dart frog dragon is and possibly post a picture?

etruscan
                      Participant

I haven’t been on the Forum lately and can somebody tell me what a dart frog dragon is and possibly post a picture?

The Poison Dart Frog dragons that P.S. has been painting for ebay. They are in the ebay gallery (lap, spectral, and rising spectral, maybe others ?).

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.