fbpx

Darn Post Office!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Darn Post Office!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    briteblades
    Participant

I am so ticked at the Post Office.
      I had an order that was shipped and I tracked it to see that it was supposed to be delivered on the 14th. Checked that morning, saw it was out for delivery and was excited to get it after work that day.
      Came home and it wasn’t there. Curious, I checked the tracking again and it wasn’t updated. Later that evening, check again, and it had a note actually stating the status hasn’t been updated.
      I decided to give it a day or two, maybe it was in the truck. Still nothing. I called the Post Office, they told me there was a replacement delivery driver that day. That’s probably why it’s lost. OH OKAY! I should be pleased by this and understanding?
      It was a package from Sephora, which is makeup company. I am a professional makeup artist, so this is what I use for my business. I find it interesting that the replacement driver was female, and this package just ends up missing. Not delivered to the wrong address, just stuck in “limbo” somewhere.
      /end rant

siberakh1
      Participant

Not that it will do much, but did you contact the local postmaster? Doesn’t hurt to go up the food chain if they aren’t being helpful.

Pixie-dust
        Participant

Sephora should replace the order since you didn’t get it.
          Let them be the ones to fight with the Post Office! 😉

Side note, at least the mail lady will look good delivering
          the mail! 🙂

Sorry, that you are going to have to wait longer for your order.

briteblades
          Participant

I contacted Sephora and they are reshipping the order UPS so that’s good! I’ve spent enough there to probably single handedly keep them in business. -_-;
            Stuff like this makes me want to spend the extra money (and it’s A LOT here in Alaska) for UPS and Fedex.

Kujacker
            Participant

I’ve had weird things with tracking from the post office. I haven’t had a lost package yet though.
              I bought something off ebay. A 20 year old manga, Japan imported series (it was never translated). A super rare manga at that… so needless to say I was excited to finally get my hands on it. The tracking website just one day after getting the number said that the package was delivered… in the same town it was shipped from! I said okay whatever, and just chalked it up to a bad system. Then in two days the package came in the mail and I checked on the tracking again just for kicks. It was updated from being delivered in this other town to also being delivered to my town :S

I’ve also had a package come, and the post office NEVER contact me about it. I waited two months for a package from Japan to come when I finally checked the Japanese tracking site… it said the package had been in my town for over a month… the post office NEVER told me. Never left me anything to say “hey, you have a package to pick up” or anything. Nothing.

I’ve also had that “status not updated” issue as well. But then the package would come and, eventually, a great time after the fact, the website would update.
              Who knows, maybe you’ll get BOTH packages heheh. But I suppose it’s possible it was stolen… not everyone is honest, and if this is a high end company (never heard of it myself) then I guess the replacement driver could have taken it.

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

OMG! I went through this very same thing when I was getting my New Wolf Male Griffin! I STILL don’t know WTF happened to the package and the post office just shrugged and basically told me I was out of luck. My regular driver was on “vacation” and they had a replacement too. I think they just left it at the wrong address and someone opened it up, when “Hey look, $150 THING on my doorstep! SCORE!” It’s sickening!!! I’ve gotten TONS of mis sent packages and I go out of my WAY to make sure the right person gets it. *shakes head* I don’t know what worse, the post office of the creeps who just keep stuff that’s not theirs!

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.