fbpx

Dark Silver Secret Keeper

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Dark Silver Secret Keeper

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

😯 WOW thats NICE! 😯

Has anyone seen that special BG rising spectral? Its also NICE!

Maria
      Participant

Good luck, keschete. Personally I prefer other colors – like the Wine Berry.

lamortefille
        Participant

Ditto, GB….

Purplecat
          Participant

Wow…so many pretty colors here lately on lots of beautiful pieces! πŸ˜€

Travistie
            Participant

Good luck Kaya. She was still the high bidder last time I checked.

Purplecat
              Participant

GOOOO KAYA!!!!!! πŸ˜€

Tyrrlin
                Participant

She is quite pretty. I always liked the silver color that Melody came up with. It’s so soothing. Good luck to whoever is bidding!

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Bob

Good luck all the way around

Melody
                    Keymaster

travistie wrote:

😯 Holy Lord, she is beautiful!!!!

Wonder why she isn’t signed by Olympia, if she’s the one who painted her.She isn’t signed by Olimpia because this is a limited production color, not an Artist’s Edition color. I signed her, since I sign the other Ebayed production color things.
                      All these different editions and things make us very confused, but we are trying to stick to a pattern here. I sign test paints of my stuff, and the first ten production things that we auction on Ebay. Olimpia, Jennifer and I sign our own Artist’s Edition things, and to be random, sometimes we Ebay things that nobody signs.
                      This Silver SK is a test paint, sort of, since the color will get adjusted a little on the next ones. We plan to Ebay more silvers, but they may not look exactly like this one.

Travistie
                      Participant

Melody wrote:

travistie wrote:

Wonder why she isn’t signed by Olympia, if she’s the one who painted her.She isn’t signed by Olimpia because this is a limited production color, not an Artist’s Edition color. I signed her, since I sign the other Ebayed production color things.
                        All these different editions and things make us very confused, but we are trying to stick to a pattern here. I sign test paints of my stuff, and the first ten production things that we auction on Ebay. Olimpia, Jennifer and I sign our own Artist’s Edition things, and to be random, sometimes we Ebay things that nobody signs.
                        This Silver SK is a test paint, sort of, since the color will get adjusted a little on the next ones. We plan to Ebay more silvers, but they may not look exactly like this one.

I only wondered, because the detail line under the description title says it was painted by Olympia. It’s not a big deal though… just something I noticed in addition to the dichro eyes being all blue.

Arlla
                        Participant

ddvm wrote:

OMG! She’s gorgeous!

Has anyone heard from Arlla today? If she saw the SK in person she probably had a heart attack on the spot! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

You aint just whistlin’ dixie. 0_0 …..when’s payday again…? >_< GAWD do I want this dragon!!!!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                          -J R R Tolkien

WolfenMachine
                          Participant

Melody wrote:

We plan to Ebay more silvers, but they may not look exactly like this one.

*GLOMP!!!!* OMG THANK YOU MELODY!! *worships at ankles and offers chocolate* EEEEEE MORE SILVER SKS!!!! (although I half figured there would be more, since this one seems so well received, and plus, with the new limited production silvers..but its nice to hear it from the Horse’s…or Unicorn’s Mouth :D)

Bob

over $1500 so far she has out bid the Wine Berry one

keschete
                              Participant

Melody wrote:

travistie wrote:

Sooo, Since you signed it…if I win it…do I get a special Sketch??? huuunnnnnhhhh? squeak:) squeak:)

Bob

keschete wrote:

Melody wrote:

travistie wrote:

Sooo, Since you signed it…if I win it…do I get a special Sketch??? huuunnnnnhhhh? squeak:) squeak:)
                                  You gotta win her first!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.