fbpx

Dark Shadows movie with Johnny Depp . Coming out in May . Trailer on YOUTUBE.

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dark Shadows movie with Johnny Depp . Coming out in May . Trailer on YOUTUBE.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Carolyn
    Participant

Ok the first pics of Johnny as Barnabas are on the internet . And oh is it a huge disappointment . He looks terrible . My heart was broken when I saw the pics . He has a white face with blue lensed sunglasses . Why !
      Unless there is a reason for it , these images have destoryed the movie for me .

Tell me what you think . Keep it cean too . lol .
      Photobucket

diane
      Participant

OMG, what are they doing???? that is not!!! Barnabas!!!

Carolyn
        Participant

Still nothing said about the look . The movie is just about done . They are wrapping up soon . So we’ll see .
          A bit crazy .

Kelly
          Participant

Maybe all that makeup will look better in the movie. :~ But, I agree that’s not what Barnabas looked like.

Carolyn
            Participant

Here is the cast pic … finally . I guess Barnabas needed sunscreen that day .What still makes the pic look odd . No Maggie Evans . She was the one who looked like Josette in the series .
              Photobucket

Carolyn
              Participant

I’ve seen alot of new stuff on it and movie stills . No trailer yet .

Carolyn
                Participant

The series is coming out as a box set . Preorder price is little over 400.00 . After it’s released it will go up .
                  I have the series . So I’m just passing it on for anyone interested .

Carolyn
                  Participant

I just saw the trailer and oh it’s funny and fun looking . Now I’m getting excited about seeing it . It was on Ellen and repeated on Once Upon A Time on Sun. Thats a show I love .

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.