Dark Shadows movie with Johnny Depp . Coming out in May . Trailer on YOUTUBE.

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dark Shadows movie with Johnny Depp . Coming out in May . Trailer on YOUTUBE.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Kelly
    Participant

LOL, Well said! :bigsmile:

Carolyn
      Participant

The movie will no be in 3D . Yippy . I’m tired of 3D movies .

Carolyn
        Participant

The sets are being made . They look great so far . Getting very excited now .

LadyFirebird
          Participant

I’m glad this isn’t being made in 3D as well! Some movies are great in 3D but I think it wise they decided not to do it on this one. I have something to look forward too next summer and yes, yes–you’re all right! Being grown up is making your own [responsible] decisions. It is freedom! If I want to display my Poads on my coffee table then so be it! I love being able to pretty much do what I want! I got some of Jen’s art above my fireplace, my living room walls are lined with bird cages and I have griffins, dragons and Poads all over the place. Talk about stepping into Wonderland!!

Carolyn
            Participant

I have lots of stuff that are more for kids . I still buy stuffed animals mostly Halloween black cats and bunnies . Bunnies are a faverite of mine .
              Lots of Halloween stuff to all over the place . My flap cats , mermaids and dragons are all around me . I make bats and little creatures called dust bunnies . You can see a pic of them under Non Windstone .

I can’t wait to see the first pics of the cast in costume . Talk about fun .

Carolyn
              Participant

No new news yet . Hopefully soon .

Carolyn
                Participant

The sets are nearly complete and oh they look incredible . Go to the Dark Shadows News Page .

Oh my they look fantastic !

Carolyn
                  Participant

Yeah just read it’s 45 years old . Yeah thats crazy to think it’s that old .

Carolyn
                    Participant

Alice Cooper will film a cameo Fri for the movie . Now that will be fun . No word on what or who he’ll play .

diane
                      Participant

Alice Cooper was my first ever concert I went to. Pregnant with my first son. wow!!! he’s 37.

Carolyn
                        Participant

Reading comments on who he could be playing is funny . Well we’ll know soon . Tomorrow is the day he films his part in the movie .

Suggestions are Rev. Trask ( evil man )

Sheriff Patterson

Caretaker of the cemetery ( This sounds the best to me )

Nicolas Blair ( He’d be prefect , But I doubt that character will be in the film . )

diane
                          Participant

OMG that was my favorite soap when I was in HIgh School. I’m showing my age!!
                            I also have a picture of Jonny Dep in my basement. as Captian Jack Sparral. If I move it upstairs my Kids and husbane will freak out. maybe I”ll sneak him into my bedroom. Dan wont even notice. afer 34 years we finally have our own rooms!!!! heaven.

diane
                            Participant

I second that Fritochick!!!!!!!!!!!!! finaly have an empty nest and am enjoying it……If I put up amy more picture and posters of dragons, the grandkids will be too scared to come over.

Carolyn
                              Participant

Just read that Christopher Lee will be in the new Dark Shadows movie . Yippy !

Carolyn
                                Participant

Johnny Depp might be getting the rights to The Night Stalker too . Yippy . I love the original series with Darren McGaven . I have it on dvd plus the two movies .
                                  This would be great to see with Johnny .

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.