fbpx

Dark Pegasus Unicorn Hoodie!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dark Pegasus Unicorn Hoodie!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Jennifer wrote:

This is really cute! But I just wanted to warn future customers: Calgary Cosplay is known for ripping off other artists with their designs. 🙁

Hmmm I need to do more research into this. I don’t want to support people who steal, cheat or lie. I did see the dragon hoodie that looked like thoothless and I know she use to have Pokemon Hoodies but no longer makes them due to copyright or something.

Oh Jen as soon as i get home I am going to email you. Hopefully it will go through this time. I must have been sending mail to someone else this whole time. I am sure whoever it is thinks I am crazy 😈

Opps, haha! I’m sorry you have been emailing to the wrong place!

Re: Calgary Cosplay.. well, I know they were threatened legal action by Nintendo and so they removed the Pokemon stuff, and some of it is still blatantly taken from things (e.g. Toothless, the Chocobo) but they have also taken from individual artists like you and me that don’t have the money to fight them in court. Here is more info, though unfortunately you need to join the group to see it I think:
      http://community.livejournal.com/artists_beware/392470.html

I could email you the body of the entry, but there are also over 300 comments from people in this matter as well. :/

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Purplecat
      Participant

access denied. yep. gotta be a group member.

Katherine
        Participant

I love this hoodie!
          But access was denied from me, even though i SIGNED IN THROUGH fb.(cAPS….OOPS.. lol)

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.