fbpx

"Dark Copper"

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody "Dark Copper"

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

wow, I just wanted to say that that is one *amazing* color on that curl dragon… I am not sure just how hard he was to create, but I think I’d go nuts over a male dragon or a fledge in that color…

Really, I found it really gorgeous and a color I really can “see” a dragon being in ‘real life’. πŸ™‚

Melody
    Keymaster

Nytetyger wrote:

wow, I just wanted to say that that is one *amazing* color on that curl dragon… I am not sure just how hard he was to create, but I think I’d go nuts over a male dragon or a fledge in that color…

Really, I found it really gorgeous and a color I really can “see” a dragon being in ‘real life’. πŸ™‚
      I suspect it is one of those colors that would only look good on a dragon with lots of wing space, but I could try it on a larger dragon and see how it looks. Might look really boring!

Melody wrote:

Nytetyger wrote:

I suspect it is one of those colors that would only look good on a dragon with lots of wing space, but I could try it on a larger dragon and see how it looks. Might look really boring!

It might– but then again, I’ve always been a fan of brown/darker colors. Not that I don’t appreciate my brighter colored ones, but the ones I love are my darker brown older male, and the fledge I have that is also toned a bit darker brown… and heck, the old “doberman” ones made me sell several other things way back when you had those on Ebay so I could bid my brains out. ;D

… then again, I must admit, back when I was in love with the dragons of Pern, it was the browns and bronzes that stole my heart, and not the other colors, so there is precedence. ::grin::

Syn
      Participant

Melody wrote:

Nytetyger wrote:

I won the Dark Copper Male Griffin, and he is gorgeous. He shows up beautifully under my rather poor lighting, and very few colors do. The coppery color really picks up the light, and he almost glows. I am not into the Curled or Coiled Dragons, but I would love to see a Fledgling in that same wonderful copper shade. πŸ˜€

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

I loved the copper/green combo colored dragon and griffins do far. I’m alway up for any new Fledgling colors, and I would love to see the color scheme on a run of them in the store πŸ˜‰ .

WolfenMachine
          Participant

Melody wrote:

Nytetyger wrote:

You know, Melody, spectrals have a lot of wing space 😳 πŸ˜‰

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.