fbpx

Dappled Gray Arab PYO Unicorn For Sale- NEW PICS POSTED

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Dappled Gray Arab PYO Unicorn For Sale- NEW PICS POSTED

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Here she is, I’ve named her “Night Sky” because of her dapples. She is supposed to be a Shagya Arab/Appaloosa cross. She looks yellowy because of the lighting, but isn’t- she is a nice, soft gray with just a hint of blue coloring to it. Her dapples along her hips, hair, and spine are white, and they blend to a soft gray as they fan away from her spine. I’m working on better pictures (better lighting anyways) and will post them in the upcoming week. She doesn’t currently have any stones set in her mane and tail (I’d had ruby red ones planned if I kept her), and she has gold tone beads painted throughout.

I wanted to keep her, but I’ve just been moved to “indefinate” layoff, and so she must go. Hoping she’ll go to a good home. If anyone is interested, let me know. I’ll be putting her on ebay this coming week. For now, more pictures are on my gallery page. http://www.windstoneeditions.com/galleries/index.php?cat=10374

Here is some new pictures with better lighting (the blue and greenish spots that appear aren’t on her- my computer does weird stuff to my photos). More pics in my gallery:

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.