fbpx

Damaged peacock hatching baby for sale.

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Damaged peacock hatching baby for sale.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Skigod377
      Participant

He is in good condition minus a chip on the top of his head. I’d like to get $15 for him. His hang tag has been removed and the felt needs to be glued on one edge. You can stick the hang tag back in, glue it, and it will be perfect. I know there are a few folks good at this type of repair thing. PM me or answer here. Thanks!!

Maria
        Participant

I’ll take him for $15 plus shipping. Doesn’t look like he’d be too hard to repair. I don’t much care for the hatching dragons, but I want a representative of every sculpt, so he’ll do great. Shipping shouldn’t be too much across the border.
          Or you could just swing by on your vacation and personally bring him along… πŸ˜‰

Skigod377
          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I’ll take him for $15 plus shipping. Doesn’t look like he’d be too hard to repair. I don’t much care for the hatching dragons, but I want a representative of every sculpt, so he’ll do great. Shipping shouldn’t be too much across the border.
            Or you could just swing by on your vacation and personally bring him along… πŸ˜‰

YAY! I can get you the shipping cost tomorrow, though it probably wont be much. I wish I could take off to Switzerland, but alas, I cannot break away from school. *Sighs*

Maria
            Participant

So you’re taking your long vacation to do school? Admirable priority-setting, Ski.
              Take your time with getting the shipping price. I just tried to pay for my Ruby Riser and PayPal won’t charge my CC. I have to call the service center tomorrow and see what the deal is. I’m thinking it’s because I’m scratching the limit and I only paid the bill yesterday so they haven’t returned me to my full 1000.- limit yet… I hope it’s nothing worse.

Skigod377
              Participant

I need your addy!!

Maria
                Participant

Oops! 😳 On the other hand, it shouldn’t be that hard for them to figure how much shipping to Switzerland is. Switzerland’s pretty small, after all. I’m PMing it.

Maria
                  Participant

The little fellow arrived today. He won’t be hard to fix. I’ll repair him with the ceramic mix and he’ll look good as new. Thanks, Ski!
                    My littlest brother couldn’t stop saying, “He’s so cute,” over and over. πŸ˜†

Skigod377
                    Participant

Awwww… Im glad you like him. I figured someone with talent could fix him since he wasn’t so bad. YAY! Maybe you can get your little bro one for his Bday and get him hooked young!

Maria
                      Participant

He already is hooked. He keeps asking me when I’ll get more dragons, and why I let somebody else keep them for me, and when and what I’ll paint the next PYO, and will I be getting a PYO dragon anytime soon… I don’t think I’ll give him a Windstone for his birthday, though – yet. For one thing, he doesn’t have a safe place to put it and it’s bound to get broken, and for another, I want them too badly to get away. So I’ll just let him keep enjoying mine. 😈

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.