fbpx

CYO Kickstarter bantam show off thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone CYO Kickstarter bantam show off thread

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 284 total)
  • Author
    yolanda
    Participant

Heres my leftover Bantam ! And I love his colors ! He looks darker in the picture then he is …hes more soft and a bit lighter in pastel in person.

Mary
      Participant

Very pretty, Yolanda. Love the pastels

Mika
        Participant

I got one of the leftover mystery tigers and UPS says it’ll be out for delivery tomorrow. I’m excited to see what it looks like since the ones posted here are all amazing.

Kim
          Blocked

Ooh love it Yolanda! I got 170A but also really liked C and D and was curious to see more pictures of them!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

yolanda
            Participant

Very pretty, Yolanda. Love the pastels

Ooh love it Yolanda! I got 170A but also really liked C and D and was curious to see more pictures of them!

Thanks 😉
              Hes a little bit lighter in person and absolutely gorgeous ! So happy I got him !

Megan
              Participant

Gorgeous dragons, Stephanie and Yolanda! Those two were ones I really liked as well 🙂

Mika
                Participant

Just my luck I got a predominantly green one. It’ll be up for trade/sale shortly.

20200820_162059

20200820_162127

VS
                  Participant

Ive a rainbow and T14 on the way soon, I can trade with you if the rainbow I get doesn’t suit me but you like it. I think yours is beautiful! Me and bf are partial to green. 😁

Jade
                    Participant

Hadn’t posted up my beauties yet! The kickstarter that, aha, kickstarted my collection!

(Hoping I attached these pictures right.)

Got four in all – my original two from the kickstarter, clones 105B and 109Z (again, thank you to everyone who provided pictures!). I fell in love with these two immediately and was so ecstatic to join the kickstarter and have the chance for clones!
                      105 has a lot of lovely colorshift green-gold paint, which was a surprise! Adore the pink on the wings 109Z. I’ve named them Taiyang and Twilight.

Then my other two from the extras, original 29 and clone 161B. I need to take better pictures once we have sunlight again.
                      29 is truly to die for, and these sunrise shades matches beautifully with Twilight. 161 I kept adoring because it was in the kickstarter picture – that blue won me over. Not as much orange as the original, but he’s got some lovely purple on his muzzle and teal-green on his forearms and part of his tail. Named them Dawn Rhapsody and Sapphire Fire.

Honestly they are all gorgeous and I couldn’t be happier!

Kim
                      Blocked

Very pretty rainbow tiger Mika! Jade those are all lovely dragons too! As a note if you want to add more than 4 pictures, you can edit the post and attach more. Or just post another post with more pics. And if you want the pictures to show on your post you can click on ‘insert into content’ beside the photo before you post.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

Just my luck I got a predominantly green one. It’ll be up for trade/sale shortly.

20200820_162059

20200820_162127

Looking forward to rehoming this fellow. He will pair with my other rainbow tiger perfectly <3 Thanks so much mika!

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

melkatsa
                          Participant

Couldn’t resist picking up one of the leftover dragons! This is clone 4A. I’m a little unsure about her, so I put an ad up in the classifieds in case anyone really likes her. Very pretty colors, just a little darker in person than they appear in the photos.

4A_2

4A_1

Jade
                            Participant

Thank you Kim for the tip! I went ahead and took a few in sunlight pictures of my new duo!

First up, Sapphire Fire, who I have realized is actually a shade darker than the original! She is a midnight blue, while the original was more of an azure.

IMG_1153

IMG_1155

IMG_1152

IMG_1150

Jade
                              Participant

Finally, Dawn Rhapsody who just takes my breath away.

IMG_1156

IMG_1157

IMG_1158

IMG_1159

sherry10151982
                                Participant

Wow Jade!!! They’re spectacular! Really love sapphire fire!!

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 284 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.