CYO Kickstarter bantam show off thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone CYO Kickstarter bantam show off thread

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 271 through 284 (of 284 total)
  • Author
    Megan
    Participant

A bit late, but here is my second bantam, #87. He fits in very nicely with my emeralds and reds, almost like an autumn leaf color scheme. And ’87 is my birth year, so I was happy to get him 🙂

Oakley

sherry10151982
      Participant

Lovely color!! And I love his pedestal LOL!!

Zelda
        Participant

Thanks for pointing me to the photos Siberakh1, looks like you’ve got one of the ‘lava’ dragon siblings too 🙂 I think the clone of 165 ended up with more of an obvious blue or green wash on its scales, but I love the blending of colors on yours. Especially the blue-purple parts! Thanks again for sharing photos.

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

siberakh1
          Participant

I was able to add two more Bantams from the leftovers. I was trying for a blue dragon and a green dragon. Here is 56B. It’s actually more of a teal in person, but photographs as more of a Caribbean blue.

siberakh1
            Participant

I hoped for the 154 clone, but my second Bantam leftover is 15 original. There are elements of rainbow to it and, as it seems with all of the dragons I have gotten from this kickstarter, prettier in person. I am happy they flew my direction. 🙂

siberakh1
              Participant

A few more photos that couldn’t fit in the previous posts. Definitely happy with my lovely little dragonlings. <3 Thank you, Melody! ^_^

Megan
                Participant

Beautiful collection, siberakh1!

etruscan
                  Participant

I just received an email announcement that production color Bantams are in the store. Color are white, brown, peacock, emerald, Black Gold, and Rainbow.

Link to store page for the Bantams: https://windstoneeditions.com/product-category/dragons/bantam-dragons/?mc_cid=6045a2d9cb&mc_eid=eaec54eef9

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

Yes! I may have to get a Rainbow Bantam sometime in the future…. ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

Oooof! I’d love to get a Brown one but I just got smacked with a great big vet bill. Hopefully they stick around for a while.

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

BigCatKeeper
                        Participant

Thank you so much for the update! I totally missed the email.

Ann Marie
                          Participant

Oooof! I’d love to get a Brown one but I just got smacked with a great big vet bill. Hopefully they stick around for a while.

My sympathies — I just got hit with one too. This year is bad enough already, it can leave my cat alone. I probably shouldn’t have, but I did still buy one of the new Bantams, a Peacock.

Magentas-Cat

Setsunawolf
                            Participant

A Peacock Bantam will coming to a home near me! Super excited. The Peacocks are the only production family I purposely collect. Everything else is eclectic.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                              Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                              Sun Dragon Koi #3

VS
                              Participant

I couldn’t resist taking the last rainbow bantam. I was showing my bf how the newly stocked bantams looked and telling him I liked the rainbow best. It was out of stock a moment before, then another one likely fell off someone’s cart. I was fighting with myself because I’d just paid my taxes and Chicago seems to think owning your own roof means you’re rich so they can tax the hell out of you. My bf said, “You can get it, you know you will anyway and you’ve been looking for more colorful ones like it for weeks. And you know I won’t be upset. And it costs less than the others, too.”

Bless the man. He’s a keeper! ❤

Viewing 14 posts - 271 through 284 (of 284 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.