CYO Kickstarter bantam show off thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone CYO Kickstarter bantam show off thread

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 284 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

I wish I had more available funds to get more Bantams! They were ALL so Amazing! ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Rylorien
      Participant

Honestly, I feel like Melody should have stuck to her original statement about the KS designs available being limited only to the ones originally displayed (other than minor changes to the clones).

The fact that rainbow tiger bantams were claimable at all (even if it was just two) was unfair–whoever saw them first could claim them when they had not until that point in time existed during the Kickstarter.

On the other hand, I do think that doing them as an add-on after the fact AND done as a grab bag was absolutely the best way to handle it given the circumstances.

In a similar vein (and something I haven’t mentioned as I’ve been rather AWOL from the forums), I think if Melody does another Kickstarter, a better way of handling the claiming process could be: go by backer number but only allow people to claim ONE choose your own piece per person, and any other addons would be as either preset colors (albino et al) or grab bag from available pieces. I definitely understand wanting special pieces that fit into your collection -just right- however, being able to choose AT ALL is a privilege. One that I feel a lot of people take for granted.

Just my two cents.

Courtney
        Participant

I love both my rainbow tigers and my other three Bantams Melody. I wasn’t planning on getting any Bantam dragons until the accidental Tiger one slipped in.

Then I was only going to get two until the Rainbow Tigers popped up. By that point I was smitten with the Bantam. I ended up getting 5 total.

The tiger and rainbow tiger additions took me from pledging $0 dollars to $1000 dollars.

I hope you don’t feel an ounce of regret or guilt for bringing the tiger/rainbow tigers in. You sure know your craft. They are simply splendid.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Angelika_Zen
          Participant

I got a lovely surprise yesterday! I didnt get a shipping notice, but my dragons showed up! One of them is way more vibrant than the original, but the other one was quite the opposite. It’s always a surprise when you open the box, even if you know what you’re getting! I am very happy none the less! Thank you Melody, and Susie, and everyone over there who made this happen. I’ll have to get some pics.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

LuvsDragons
            Participant

This guy arrived a couple weeks ago and I’m just now posting pics. I have a veey difficult time posting pictures on the forum. They are always too big. I love this guy! He’s super bright and colorful. 😁 That being said, I might consider trading for my number one: #150.

sherry10151982
              Participant

LOVE THE EYES!! Very beautiful dragon!

Amy
                Participant

Thanks to everyone posting the eye candy. I love getting to see all these guys up close and at different angles.

I really need to actually post pics of my picks at some point…

Angelika_Zen
                  Participant

These are the ones I picked. I didn’t even get them to match anything, which is weird for me.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Bodine
                    Participant

Love both of yours Ang.Great choices.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

sherry10151982
                      Participant

Love them Tara!! I really love the pink outline of the tail on the second one! You did a good pick!

pipsxlch
                        Participant

I really like your first one, Angelica_Zen!

etruscan
                          Participant

I actually prefer these guys in simple color schemes like “Stone” or the albinos. However, #31 is pretty too!

bantams_31-Albino_side1_700-wide

bantams_31-Albino_front_700-wide

bantams_31-Albino_back_700-wide

Bantam #31 with his cousins the Black Gold Riser and “Black Amethyst #2” Spectral:

bantam-31_Black-Gold-Riser_Black-Amethyst-Spectral_700-wide

Ann Marie
                            Participant

#31 goes beautifully with the black gold dragons!

Magentas-Cat

Megan
                              Participant

I really like your first one, Angelica_Zen!

Me too! That one was one of my top favorites 🙂

Ann Marie
                                Participant

I just received my Sand bantam. The combination of the sand, pearl and light blue is very nice.

Magentas-Cat

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 284 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.