fbpx

Cyber Monday Sale on all prints in my Etsy shop!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Cyber Monday Sale on all prints in my Etsy shop!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    machineguts
    Participant

machineguts
      Participant

This is just a heads up to let everyone know I’m having a huge Cyber Monday sale on all prints in my Etsy shop! Buy 1 print, get your choice of 2 prints FREE! 8)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/machineguts?ref=pr_shop_more

Hannah
        Participant

Ooo!! What a deal! Does that mean if I buy 2 i get 4 free? πŸ˜€

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

machineguts
          Participant

Yeral wrote:

Ooo!! What a deal! Does that mean if I buy 2 i get 4 free? πŸ˜€

Absolutely! There is no limit, but only while supplies last! The sale ends at Midnight central standard time, so if you’re interested grab them while you can! πŸ™‚

Hannah
            Participant

ordered πŸ˜€

Let me know if I did everything right πŸ˜†

machineguts
              Participant

Yeral wrote:

ordered πŸ˜€

Let me know if I did everything right πŸ˜†

Received your order and sent confirmation! I’ve got your prints together and will ship them out today. Thanks again Yeral, I appreciate it very much! :yes:

Hannah
                Participant

Of course! I love supporting my fellow artists πŸ™‚ Thanks for helping me with my family’s christmas gifts! πŸ˜€

machineguts
                  Participant

Yeral wrote:

Of course! I love supporting my fellow artists πŸ™‚ Thanks for helping me with my family’s christmas gifts! πŸ˜€

Hehe no problem! πŸ™‚ *Hugs tight*

machineguts
                    Participant

Hey Yeral! Just updating to let you know your order shipped today. πŸ™‚ I’ll convo you with your Delivery Confirmation Number on Etsy. Thanks again!

Hannah
                      Participant

YAY! Thank you, I love the way you paint your animals πŸ˜€

machineguts
                        Participant

Yeral wrote:

YAY! Thank you, I love the way you paint your animals πŸ˜€

Thank you very much Yeral, I’m so glad you like them! πŸ™‚ Your prints should be arriving soon!

Hannah
                          Participant

I got em!! πŸ˜€ My parents have already picked out which ones they want for Christmas πŸ˜†

machineguts
                            Participant

Yeral wrote:

I got em!! πŸ˜€ My parents have already picked out which ones they want for Christmas πŸ˜†

LOL! πŸ˜€ That is awesome, I’m so glad you guys are happy with them! πŸ™‚

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.