fbpx

Cuttle Poads

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Cuttle Poads

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    LadyFirebird
    Participant

LadyFirebird
      Participant

I love the new Cuttle Poad you have on ebay! It is so different from what we usually see on Poads. Guess you got inspired big time with the Bengals–so now it’ll be cuttle pattern here and cuttle pattern there! πŸ˜€

Adaneth
        Participant

I’m looking forward to seeing the other cuttle patterns and colors you’ve painted. πŸ˜€ Bring it on!

Melody
          Keymaster

Adaneth wrote:

I’m looking forward to seeing the other cuttle patterns and colors you’ve painted. πŸ˜€ Bring it on!

I going to photo the others right now, I’ll post a pic of the other cuttle poads I’ve painted so far on the Windstone blog tonight or tomorrow.

Maria
            Participant

Oh boy, I like the Cuttle pattern even better than the Bengals. Must… not… bid…

Adaneth
              Participant

Melody wrote:

Adaneth wrote:

I going to photo the others right now, I’ll post a pic of the other cuttle Poads I’ve painted so far on the Windstone blog tonight or tomorrow.

I already said it on your blog, but thanks! πŸ˜€ It was great to see what you’ve painted so far. They’re really neat!

twindragonsmum
                Participant

Me boyohs think the Cuttle Poads are just one more evolutionary step towards Racing Stripe Poads… πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

twindragonsmum πŸ˜†

tdm

PurpleTurtle
                  Participant

I just saw the blog pics, and all I can say is :shout: !
                    I LOVE the cuttle Poads! Pleeeease say you will make some as limited production. I want one so bad it hurts, and I’m to darn poor to ever snag one if they only are Ebayed. Purty please.
                    I need a siggy with a puppy with sad eyes XD ….

siberakh1
                    Participant

I like the Cuttle Poad with the curley design the best. πŸ™‚

Melissa
                      Participant

I’m typically not a big Poad person, but I’d probably implode or explode if some form of Cuttle Poads were offered as limited production. So dang cute!

Jasmine
                        Participant

I think I like the one that’s on evilbay right now the best out of the four in the pic.

Lokie
                          Participant

I LOVE these poads! I’m going to be quite envious of everyone who wins one.

Maria
                            Participant

twindragonsmum wrote:

Me boyohs think the Cuttle Poadβ„’s are just one more evolutionary step towards Racing Stripe Poadβ„’s… πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

twindragonsmum πŸ˜†

Hahaha! How about a couple with hotrod flames? πŸ˜†

lamortefille
                              Participant

They’re certainly different….I need some more colorful poads in my collection, though. Have at ’em! πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum
                                Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

twindragonsmum wrote:

Me boyohs think the Cuttle Poadβ„’β„’s are just one more evolutionary step towards Racing Stripe Poadβ„’β„’s… πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

twindragonsmum πŸ˜†

Hahaha! How about a couple with hotrod flames? πŸ˜†

*SNORK!* They’d LOVE hotrod flames! *SNERK! and so would i!*

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.