Curlies- Sale Closed!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Curlies- Sale Closed!

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

Oh dang it! I sure wish I could take your rainbow curlie. Wolfen no monies though ๐Ÿ™ Good luck to who ever adopts these little darlings!

Patricia
      Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

Oh dang it! I sure wish I could take your rainbow curlie. Wolfen no monies though ๐Ÿ™ Good luck to who ever adopts these little darlings!

๐Ÿ™‚ I am available for paying over time if that is a better option for you.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Patricia
        Participant

I have updated the first page with current offers. Thanks everyone!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Patricia
          Participant

Updated again. ๐Ÿ˜€

Patricia
            Participant

bump

Patricia
              Participant

Bump, bids updated!

bump

Patricia
                Participant

All bids should be current and up to date as of this morning.

windstonefan
                  Participant

Bump

windstonefan

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.