Curlies- Sale Closed!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Curlies- Sale Closed!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Patricia
    Participant

I’m actually thinking of thinning out my curlie collection. I’ll probably be selling a rainbow, black gold and silver curlie and maybe even my old green and brown curlie as well. I was wondering if there is any interest. πŸ™‚

Well, I’m please to see I have had some interest but I will be going away for the weekend and won’t have internet so I’ll start the sale on Monday. Thanks everyone!

Eeek! My bad people. I messed up my dates and have to go out of town for the later half of this week and don’t know if I’ll have internet. So I’m pushing this sale back. My aplologies. I blame it on my crazy mind and schedule 😈 sometime rl gets me.

The Sale is open! I’m starting with just these 3 for now. I havn’t made up my mind on the old green and brown curlies yet. I’ll have these available for offers for exactly 1 week. There will be at least one day that I probably won’t be able to access the internet so please be understandable if I can’t get back to you immediately. I’ll stop taking offers at midnight July 21 eastern time. I’ll try to keep offers up to date though.

These 3 are in mint condition. I will be digging out their original boxes and the tags out of storage. (I remove all the tags from the smaller sculpts when I display them. I can’t stand being able to see the tags)

The sale is over and items are being packed pending shipping.

Rainbow
      Starting Price: $65
      Current offer: $130
      SOLD
      Silver with blue eyes
      Current offer: $65
      SOLD
      Black Gold
      Current offer: $90
      SOLD

Thank you everyone for your interest!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Patricia
      Participant

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

bayoudragon
        Participant

Very interested, but I don’t get paid until the 16th. πŸ˜€

darjeb
          Participant

Very Very Interested

Sbianchi
            Participant

I’m Interested!

interested in rainbow and silver… squeek* squeek*

Bodine
              Participant

YES!SILVER!! squeek* squeek*

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Jasmine
                Participant

I’m still looking for a white one…for the last 2 years now… 😈 πŸ™„

Patricia
                  Participant

Jasmine wrote:

I’m still looking for a white one…for the last 2 years now… 😈 πŸ™„

Sorry, lol. I’m keeping my white curlie. but it does look like I will be selling some curlies I’ve had some interest.

siberakh1
                    Participant

I know your silver curlies will get some interest (not the rainbow, because there is no rainbow curlie *waves hands hypnotically*).

Mmmmm…Rainbow! Interested totally! πŸ˜€

bayoudragon
                      Participant

Fine! I’ll take all the others! 😈 πŸ˜†

I only have one curlie, and he is very lonely. πŸ˜‰

Bob

bayoudragon wrote:

Fine! I’ll take all the others! 😈 πŸ˜†

I only have one curlie, and he is very lonely. πŸ˜‰
                          He should come visit my house I have SEVERAL

bayoudragon
                          Participant

hee hee… not letting little “Oddball” out of my sight. Besides, he may not want to come back. πŸ˜†

Patricia
                            Participant

Well, I’m please to see I have had some interest but I will be going away for the weekend and won’t have internet so I’ll start the sale on Monday. Thanks everyone!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.