Curlies- Sale Closed!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Curlies- Sale Closed!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Have a good weekend Pegasi! ๐Ÿ˜€

Bob

I have all the producton ones so far, as far as I know!!

Pegasi1978
      Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Okay, but I think you meant Keplilly since this is her thread.

LadyFirebird
        Participant

I’d be interested but I don’t know if I can afford right now but who knows. There will be lots of competition for them, that’s for sure! ๐Ÿ™‚

frozendragon
          Participant

darn.. I missed the rainbow ones when they came out.. but I could only trade for something.. cause I’m too poor

pegasi1978 wrote:

๐Ÿ˜ณ I glanced at the color of her avatar…My bad. LOL I guess I check the whole thing out and once I’ve seen what Nuke did for each of you guys avatar, I just sorta go by color? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
            So have a good weekend Kep! LOL And you too Pegasi! XD

Patricia
            Participant

Eeek! My bad people. I messed up my dates and have to go out of town for the later half of this week and don’t know if I’ll have internet. So I’m pushing this sale back. My aplologies. I blame it on my crazy mind and schedule ๐Ÿ˜ˆ sometime rl gets me.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Patricia
              Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

๐Ÿ˜ณ I glanced at the color of her avatar…My bad. LOL I guess I check the whole thing out and once I’ve seen what Nuke did for each of you guys avatar, I just sorta go by color? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
                So have a good weekend Kep! LOL And you too Pegasi! XD

lol, I did thank you! I hope you had a great weekend too!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Bob

UMMM Monday is the 13th???

Patricia
                  Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

UMMM Monday is the 13th???

Opps… ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I’ve fixed it! I’ll be listing tomorrow!

Patricia
                    Participant

Ok, the sale is open! Please be patient with me though. I know I have not been as good as I should be about getting back to people on here at times. I have been going a little crazy right now my husband and I own a business and it is fairly hectic these days…or is it months now. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Real life seems to be very crazy. But it is past time for these guys to find a good home to be appreciated in. They are just the start of me cutting down on all my collections/mess. (I am a self-admitted addict…)

Either way I hope to hear from people soon! Have a good day!

Patricia
                      Participant

CherokeeDR wrote:

Yes?

purpledragonclaw
                        Participant

Keplilly, do the orbs that the Curls are nestled around come out?

Patricia
                          Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

Keplilly, do the orbs that the Curls are nestled around come out?

No, they are glued in.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.