fbpx

Curl Color

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Curl Color

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Starbreeze
    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Oh well. Melody has enough to do bringing more Red Flame and EmPeas and then throwing us some whites – since white is winning this poll.

Go white!!!! 😆

Bob

I say any new color curls would be GREAT

WolfenMachine
        Participant

If the color “Black Emerald Violet” meant Black Violet Peacock…then yea, that one too! But I voted for gold. I finally got my precious gold lap dragon as a gift from the boyfriend. WOW I love her! She’s so different from the production dragons, like day and night!

Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

If the color “Black Emerald Violet” meant Black Violet Peacock…then yea, that one too! But I voted for gold. I finally got my precious gold lap dragon as a gift from the boyfriend. WOW I love her! She’s so different from the production dragons, like day and night!

Could you take a comparison picture to show us? I assume the lap is from the second batch with no lavender?

WolfenMachine
            Participant

SilverArrow wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

Could you take a comparison picture to show us? I assume the lap is from the second batch with no lavender?
              Yes, he’s from the second batch. I don’t think the first batch had lavender, only the production family has the purple. And really, it doesn’t show up much in person. Somehow my camera picked it up brighter than it really is.
              here’s my lap
              and together with the gold male

Bob

I really like the darker gold much better

WolfenMachine
                Participant

I do too, but the buttery color is gorgeous in person as well. Besides, she likes being different, it makes her feel special 😉 (the gold lap)

Funny think from the pics I like the light one way better, it seems to have more personality, less bling.

Skigod377
                  Participant

After I saw your pic, I went and put a gold male on layaway! He is lovely!!

Bob

I really perfer the new brownish, purplish gold. I think they have much more character

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.