fbpx

Curious and have to ask – ebay negative that WE got

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Curious and have to ask – ebay negative that WE got

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I haven’t ever had a problem with anything I have gotten from Windstone. The one goof up that happened, Susie and Melody handled very well. Perhaps this guy should stick to production pieces if he has such issues. *shrugs* There isn’t really a way to mess up shipment on production pieces. πŸ˜‰
    But, as a person who has worked in customer relations for years, in different settings, I can attest, that there is no way, that they will please everyone all of the time. Some people are never pleased with anything. I would hate to be that type of person! πŸ˜›

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I haven’t ever had a problem with anything I have gotten from Windstone. The one goof up that happened, Susie and Melody handled very well. Perhaps this guy should stick to production pieces if he has such issues. *shrugs* There isn’t really a way to mess up shipment on production pieces. πŸ˜‰
    But, as a person who has worked in customer relations for years, in different settings, I can attest, that there is no way, that they will please everyone all of the time. Some people are never pleased with anything. I would hate to be that type of person! πŸ˜›

Yeah… can’t enjoy life if nothing is to your satisfaction, right?

AMEN! πŸ˜†
    I am always late to come into threads anymore. πŸ™„ But, yeah…it would suck bigtime to be unhappy with everything. πŸ˜•

Quote:

Personally I have NEVER had a bad experience with Windstone – they and Astral Castle remain my favorite companies to deal with.

ICAM.

Maybe the person did it for the fame:
    The only person in 2000 to leave a smudge on the otherwise pristine eBay aura of Windstone.
    πŸ˜‰

(Some people like notoriety. To each their own. :D)

Maria
    Participant

That’s a point, Krysia. That would be really low, but it’s possible.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.