fbpx

Crouching Dragons or Young Griffins?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Crouching Dragons or Young Griffins?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

I was just looking through some old threads last night and saw someone had mentioned somewhere how it would be cute to have crouching dragons on all fours. So I was looking at my baby dragons next to my griffin chicks and realized how the baby dragons are a similar size to the sitting chicks and then thought it would be cute if there were crouching dragons in a similar size to the crouching chicks or like the new kirins coming up on all fours.

Then I looked at my young and fledgling dragons and thought wouldn’t it be cool if there were young or fledgling sized griffins too? Not sure if the griffities coming up are a young size but I would love young griffins in production colours. That is if Melody feels like working on even more sculptures like that once the others are all finished!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kim
      Blocked

I guess this post wasn’t seen? Not that I expect anymore new sculpts now but does Melody or anyone think these could be good idea for the future?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

etruscan
        Participant

There are a lot of pieces on the “Maybe Someday” list … [as seen on Melody’s Gallery] hippogriff, hippocampus, large Pegasus, garden dragon, winged mouse gargoyles (SQUEAK !). I’m sure I am forgetting some other things.

I haven’t seen any photos of experimental crouching dragons or fledgling griffins, but that doesn’t mean Melody isn’t thinking about them.

Personally, if given the choice, I would rather see new items introduced than additional members of existing families. However expanding families probably makes more sense as a business model – instant market for a new sculpt in old colors and patterns! 🙂

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

I sort of think of the PYO Griffin as a Young Griffin ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

dragonmedley
            Participant

I sort of think of the PYO Griffin as a Young Griffin ^_^

Yup, and same for the PYO kirin. I don’t know about the PYO oriental, though. Since the scales probably won’t be smooth, will it seem to be a part of the oriental family?

However, I don’t think of the PYO dragon or the PYO keeper the same way – they’re standalones.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

etruscan
              Participant

Melody’s new Blog post certainly shows some interesting “work in progress”!

If the new Flion is “Chalice”, was the first Flion “Torch”?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.