fbpx

Critter Poll

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Critter Poll

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

The Twittergriffin sounds cool… ๐Ÿ˜‰ so I voted for that one but the rest also sound very interesting… ๐Ÿ™‚

Marzena

Purplecat
      Participant

It looks like the dragonmouse seems to be the most popular! for now anyway! I’ve got study sketches for a dragonmouse, and also some sketching for my next twittergriffin. Ideas for poses and how to do the sculpt. I’ve actually got a chirpmunk started, and softpours for detailing of the next featherkitty and pegasus. So, all of the pieces in the poll are real possibilities coming along, I just needed to know which critters should get more attention! I’ll definately have to do some more with my dragonmouse and new twitter concepts!

I’d done a dragonmouse sculpt, but didnt release him because of some problems I had with his face detail. There were two painted, one albino and one cinder mouse done by Koishii. I still have 3 or 4 castings of it sitting around, but I dont know if we’ll paint them or toss them. It’s undecided at this point. I’m wanting to rework his design, and do another sculpture with better anatomy and detail. ๐Ÿ™‚

Copper83
        Participant

I voted for the pony Pegasus. I’d really like to see this one done. I’m up for new Feather Cats and Twitters too though. ๐Ÿ™‚

Megan
          Participant

Chirpmunks all the way! And dragonmice, too!

Maria
            Participant

The chirpmunk is my favorite Purplecat critter.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.