fbpx

Crazy Dreams–A Little Long

Home Forums Crazy Dreams–A Little Long

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    LadyFirebird
    Participant

Ever have one of those dreams that doesn’t seem to make sense? Ususally dreams are connected to something going on in your life and it’s your subconcious working things out–so I’ve been told. I woke up from a dream this morning and it has me quite puzzled.

I dreamed that Jennifer was in my house waiting for something–someone to pick her up or meet her and I was trying to keep her entertained. I decided to play a CD I know she likes and she was happy about that. I turned on my system and got to the CD but when it played, Jennifer tells me that isn’t the CD. It was but it was playing like in the middle. I looked at my remote and see some strange notations on it. I looked at my system and it was taken apart–my TV screen was on the floor and the bracket holding it was gone.

The room isn’t looking like my living room and there were people there. I didn’t know them but I got the feeling they were from my church. I asked what happened to my system and was told that two women took it apart because they felt they knew how to hook it up. I get real mad and said it was fine and they had to right to mess with my stuff. I was given the impression that I should calm down and I retorted that it was MY house!

The two women were called inside and I raked them good! One woman didn’t even answer me when I asked her why she did this and tried to give me the impression it wasn’t a big deal. That sent me even further into a rage–I was like an automatic shotgun–firing full blast and not stopping. I reduced the other woman to tears and as awful as this all sounds–I felt pretty good blasting these two! Let them know I didn’t appreciate what they did and now I have to get someone out here to straighten up what they screwed up. Then I woke up.

Now the strange thing is that there is nothing going on in my life where I’m upset with anyone or overly stressed out about anything. I think about finances but it isn’t to the point where I can’t sleep at nights. No one has upset me or crossed me in any way. I’m doing very well at school and had a great experience in speaking before the board with my instructor. Last night, I had a wonderful meditation session at my chruch and came home feeling so relaxed and peaceful.

Why Jennifer was in it–when she was at a convention where I live in January, she did manage to visit me along with her husband and friend. It was a very pleasant visit! But her visiting me could have put her in this very strange dream.

So…those who are dream interpretators–what could this be about? (..)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.